Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go To Orient.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
easy to get there ??? where do you live ..round the corner, about 3 train changes from gatwick if i went ...the grounds a dive, the areas a dive, and what makes you think were gonna win ???? NO THANKS !!!!

Are you sure you understand the word "supporter"?
Heavens forbid that you can't get a free taxi to the turnstile.
"Grounds a dive". Have you been to Withdean?
"Area's a dive". Are you planning a romantic walk in the countryside?
You're not going? You won't be missed.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Are you sure you understand the word "supporter"?
Heavens forbid that you can't get a free taxi to the turnstile.
"Grounds a dive". Have you been to Withdean?
"Area's a dive". Are you planning a romantic walk in the countryside?
You're not going? You won't be missed.

:lolol:
My thoughts exactly :clap:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sad to be missing an away trip to Orient for the first time in ages. It's the away ground I've probably visited the most times now and it's always a good laugh.

Back in the 70s, it also became the only ground I've been threatened with eviction from - for celebrating Martin Chivers' goal in the 3 - 3 draw.

I'll be in Derby with a paintbrush in hand trying to keep up with news via TalkSport or somesuch. :down:

darkcore1977

May 18, 2009
haywards heath
yep i shall be there taking my son tyler who"s 8 to his first away game.He has been to 5-6 home games the last being orient at home in the rain not much fun.so hoping for big turnout so to give my boy the brighton away day buzzzzz.:clap2:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
easy to get there ??? where do you live ..round the corner, about 3 train changes from gatwick if i went ...the grounds a dive, the areas a dive, and what makes you think were gonna win ???? NO THANKS !!!!

Jesus wept:facepalm:

Three changes from gatwick?? AKA 35 minutes on a train and 35 minutes on a tube. It's an hour journey, which means it's easy to get there, many people do that just to get to work.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Was going to go with four or five of us but were skint... so shan't be going now :down: was really looking forward to this one!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Jesus wept:facepalm:

Three changes from gatwick?? AKA 35 minutes on a train and 35 minutes on a tube. It's an hour journey, which means it's easy to get there, many people do that just to get to work.

Exactly, and a heck of lot more just to get to home matches!

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
2 changes from gatwick, at victoria 4 tube then 1 on tube to leyton. Going from eastbourne, still only 2 changes. Cant get much easier, palace aside.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Sorry, f***ing loser alert.

I said to myself i'd never do this on this forum but I have been blown out by my two neutral friends I was suppose to be going with. I REALLY want to make a day of this one, plenty of pre match drinks and a good sing at the ground.

I can't bear another away game getting drunk on my own. Is there any other people going on their own that fancies making a day of it?

Perhaps it can be like a lonely wankers club, surely it beats going alone or not bothering at all?

***hangs head in shame***

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I live in London Bridge and I've got no friends. If any London based Seagulls are up for this then PM me......I fancy a mid morning start, a few beers on the way and fecking huge day out roaring the Seagulls to a much needed win. Market Porter, any pubs really we can start in and have a big day out.

That is if anyone can stand a lonely 36 year old knob for company :down:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I said to myself i'd never do this on this forum but I have been blown out by my two neutral friends I was suppose to be going with. I REALLY want to make a day of this one, plenty of pre match drinks and a good sing at the ground.

I can't bear another away game getting drunk on my own. Is there any other people going on their own that fancies making a day of it?

Perhaps it can be like a lonely wankers club, surely it beats going alone or not bothering at all?

***hangs head in shame***

Being a supporter of Brighton and hove albion you are never alone for we are a

band-of-brothers.jpg

:D

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would be going (alone, as is my custom and proud!) but I'm actually being a sociable old fart this weekend and spending it with a friend up in Newcastle. On the saturday we'll be seeing Darlington vs Rotherham, which is proper bargain basement football at the excellent Darlington Arena!

The Orient trip is a shame to miss, after the brilliance of last years day out! Russell Slade's salute, the 5 new signings being greeted with the "who are we?" chants, getting the entire stand and filling more than the Orient fans would have and, well, the thoroughly entertaining match. Good day out, shame to miss it this year.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
I reckon I'll be coming down from the inbred wastelands that is Suffolk.

Will be on my own too but as said, you're never on your own when following the Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here