Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go left, Go left

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm in neither, just me and a couple of mates, we like to watch the Albion and sing a few songs.
You have an opinion on every single topic and come across like your opinion is all that matters.
Judging by the amount of posts you've made in a relatively short space of time, you either have no life outside of the Albion and the Internet or you really do feel the need to let everyone know your very blinkered opinions.
Your views aren't the only ones that matter.

Thanks, all of that was news to me. ???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes, you make good points but not all songs are copied. Lots are but many are not and that used to be the pride, coming up with something new or funny on the spot. The objective should not be to copy but to do something original that others copy. Some fine examples are "its just like watching Brazil" that Barnsley then copied. Also "Celery" that was a Brighton creation and was then copied then made famous by Chelsea. The "sweets and lolly pops" was also a goodun, as was 'Football genius" to a player who was at best hard working. I'm trying to think of songs that were heard once at one match, it used to be a commmon event. I remember at west ham I remeber a Brighton / west ham exchange of "2-1 2-1" responded to by "you what you what" then it was "you heard you heard" then "we're deaf, we're deaf".. then both sets of fans laughing.

good times-better when there was only a small gap bettween the fans,then they made the segregation wider,and you could not see their smiles too

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Yes, you make good points but not all songs are copied. Lots are but many are not and that used to be the pride, coming up with something new or funny on the spot. The objective should not be to copy but to do something original that others copy. Some fine examples are "its just like watching Brazil" that Barnsley then copied. Also "Celery" that was a Brighton creation and was then copied then made famous by Chelsea. The "sweets and lolly pops" was also a goodun, as was 'Football genius" to a player who was at best hard working. I'm trying to think of songs that were heard once at one match, it used to be a commmon event. I remember at west ham I remeber a Brighton / west ham exchange of "2-1 2-1" responded to by "you what you what" then it was "you heard you heard" then "we're deaf, we're deaf".. then both sets of fans laughing.

This is what makes English football support the best. On the spot humour :lolol:

C

CT1

Always thought it was a shame the ending just fizzles out. After , so f*** off Palace, could we not then sing "because we are Brighton" and then go straight into Brighton from the South?

Good idea!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here