Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go left, Go left

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Support the team maybe? Rather than whatever Go Left is...

The CMS song sounded fantastic, the El-Abd song sounded brilliant too. Olé Olé Olé Orlandi/Dave/Vicente (creative!) sounded brilliant too. As did Big Pole in our Goal, but there are so few songs for our players. Nothing for Bridcutt other than "One Liam Bridcutt". Aye Aye Ashley Ashley Barnes sounded good too, but a bit sporadic. Would be nice to get that really going for a while to cheer him up a bit. I didn't hear "Gus Poyet's Blue and White Army" yesterday either. All better songs than Go Left...

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle

The CMS song sounded fantastic, the El-Abd song sounded brilliant too. Olé Olé Olé Orlandi/Dave/Vicente (creative!) sounded brilliant too. As did Big Pole in our Goal, but there are so few songs for our players. Nothing for Bridcutt other than "One Liam Bridcutt". Aye Aye Ashley Ashley Barnes sounded good too, but a bit sporadic. Would be nice to get that really going for a while to cheer him up a bit. I didn't hear "Gus Poyet's Blue and White Army" yesterday either. All better songs than Go Left...

Seriously??

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

With you're attitude we would end up only singing one song because it is better than all the others. Maybe in your opinion the songs you listed are better than go left (once again in you opinion) but why should that stop "go left" being sung?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Seriously??

I may have missed it, or forgotten it. I hope I missed it!

With you're attitude we would end up only singing one song because it is better than all the others. Maybe in your opinion the songs you listed are better than go left (once again in you opinion) but why should that stop "go left" being sung?

I'm suggesting we sing songs about our players, manager and support the club. Go Left won't stop being sung because we're talking about it on here, and rightly so. I didn't go yesterday, and it'll be a little while before I can afford to go to them and contribute. Everyone who was there yesterday enjoyed themselves, and that's what it's about. Personally, I would rather everyone sang songs of support of Brighton rather than a mix of random things like that (to me, anyway) or the Palace songs when we aren't playing them. However, it really doesn't matter what I say on here about it... Or what anyone says on here about it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Seriously??

I may have missed it, or forgotten it. I hope I missed it!

I'm suggesting we sing songs about our players, manager and support the club. Go Left won't stop being sung because we're talking about it on here, and rightly so. I didn't go yesterday, and it'll be a little while before I can afford to go to them and contribute. Everyone who was there yesterday enjoyed themselves, and that's what it's about. Personally, I would rather everyone sang songs of support of Brighton rather than a mix of random things like that (to me, anyway) or the Palace songs when we aren't playing them. However, it really doesn't matter what I say on here about it... Or what anyone says on here about it.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

You really are a self opinionated dick head, what you are suggesting is just forget about singing songs unless they are "supporting the team", you do realise the songs that you disagree with have been around a lot longer than you have ?
I might make my personal crusade to resurrect a load of the old songs from the Goldstone era, just to piss you off.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Going to Brum was like going back to my youth, very retro singing. I liked it, I knew all the words.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
:guitar::guitar:
You really are a self opinionated dick head, what you are suggesting is just forget about singing songs unless they are "supporting the team", you do realise the songs that you disagree with have been around a lot longer than you have ?
I might make my personal crusade to resurrect a load of the old songs from the Goldstone era, just to piss you off.

Deffo up for that....your never make the station

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Slightly of subject but was anyone else confused when "Inigo Calderon" was being sung immediately after David scored?
To the tune of here we go, here we go, here we go:

Spanish Dave, Spanish Dave, Spanish Dave.

Spanish Dave, Spanish Dave, Spanish Daaaave.

Was the song after he scored. It was good.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

:clap2:

Dec 29, 2011
I was down the front for a change and this had to be one of our loudest chants yesterday. Still a shame it builds up to nothing.
Video taken from another thread but at 3:20 you can hear how loud it was.

Anyone else see the guy doing a Nazi salute? 3:45 right in the middle in an offwhite overcoat.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Sounded good yesterday, especially when someone on our side also started doing the lead as well, as I couldn't hear it otherwise (and no, I don't know all the words!). I really like it. :thumbsup:

I also liked:

We shop in Catalan, you shop in Matalan, we shop in Catalan, you shop in Matalan...

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
:thumbsup:Knees up brighton town , Knees up brighton town , top of the table we must go ei ei ei o , and if I catch you bending I,ll saw your legs right off , knees up , knees up , don't forget your knees up , knees up brighton town .....oooooh oooooh what a rotten song SHIT..... what a rotten song SHIT.... ect ect....

Yep f*** it gonna reserect this one for Arsenal next Saturday....

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle

Sounded good yesterday, especially when someone on our side also started doing the lead as well, as I couldn't hear it otherwise (and no, I don't know all the words!). I really like it. :thumbsup:

I also liked:

We shop in Catalan, you shop in Matalan, we shop in Catalan, you shop in Matalan...

Wasn't it We've got a Catalan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here