Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glory hunters at withdean.......

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I propose only people with at least 5 ticket stubs should be allowed in Withdean to stop this sort of disgrace happening again! :angry: :angry: :jester:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
indeed, we need to put a stop to this sort of behaviour. i think the club should immeditatly limit acces to the club shop to only those with 5 ticket stubs, that'll stop any old person from having new scarfs. they should also annouce the Falmer ticketing arrangments, whereby only those with 3 years season ticket may apply for a season ticket there, and matchday tickets are only available to those producing 10 ticket stubs from the previous 12 months.

We must take measures now to stop the fair weather/glory hunter/casual fan from ruining future matchdays with attendances over 5000.

ffs

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Rambo said:
This superfan shit is really getting on my nerves.

SPOT ON

If, in a couple of weeks time, we hear from Dick Knight:

"Luckily, the extra revenue brought in by the additional people through the turnstiles on Boxing Day has enabled us to resist a number of offers for our better players"

we will be grateful for the 'plastic' fans

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hiney said:
SPOT ON

If, in a couple of weeks time, we hear from Dick Knight:

"Luckily, the extra revenue brought in by the additional people buying scarves and bobble hats for Boxing Day has enabled us to resist a number of offers for our better players"

we will be grateful for the 'plastic' fans
:D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
nail-Z-gull said:
I am one of the "Bastards" that went to Withers for the first time this season.

I'll do my best to live with the shame. :glare:

Good luck to you mate - the club needs more people like you :thumbsup:

Hard to see how the word (words?) 'glory-hunter' can be applied to the Albion in any kind of meaningful way. Precious little glory to be had, just the occasional bit of hard-fought-for success which everybody associated with the club or indeed the TOWN has every right to enjoy. Or aren't the club allowed to attract new supporters?

???

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here