Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray's House is For Sale

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Next door but one (up the hill) is the house that belongs to some super successful Christian rocker whose daughter goes out with the drummer from Royal Blood. They also have a big football pitch.

My daughter (non religious) is mates with one of their kids. A couple of years ago they sold and moved to vast house on Dyke Road Avenue.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As they have since God was a boy, then in 2000 Net House Prives was invented and spoiled the party 😂😂

With one off houses, it still happens. "Wow, this is incredible value compared to London, let's buy it".

Whilst Muzza's is one of three, plus that thing of being so close to a road.

As others have said in the thread, 3m gets you so more more in Sussex.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
amazed at peoples taste. I could(if I had the money) buy my dream house for approx £1.5m.

Does anyone know?? Was there a house on the site that was knocked down to build these three ??
That is what is happening everywhere.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Short answer, yes
The development used to be called Olympic Heights (which shows how old it is), and was mothballed for several years in a half-built state.

My bugbear is that the expensive gates adjoining the road are horizontal, and not angled to match the gradient of the road. All that money spent, and they couldn't get that detail right.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The development used to be called Olympic Heights (which shows how old it is), and was mothballed for several years in a half-built state.

My bugbear is that the expensive gates adjoining the road are horizontal, and not angled to match the gradient of the road. All that money spent, and they couldn't get that detail right.
The ‘Olympic Hts’ development is still there albeit a single dwelling, the one that has the 4g pitch that several have mentioned, the three containers were built on the former site of a Detached house next door to Olympic Hts 👍

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Three Million Pound shipping container on one of Brighton’s busiest rat runs where your Porsche runs the risk of side impact every time you pull out to take the kids to Hurst College every morning, no thanks, that will be for sale at Christmas 🎅
Ugly bastard too, the house that is.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The ‘Olympic Hts’ development is still there albeit a single dwelling, the one that has the 4g pitch that several have mentioned, the three containers were built on the former site of a Detached house next door to Olympic Hts 👍

You’ve taken over Living By The Sea’s role as NSC’s high-end realtor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here