Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray's House is For Sale

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I want the one below it in the link. 400k cheaper, more bedrooms and a swimming pool. Plus it doesn't look like the top floor of a block on an ugly South London sixties council estate

Screenshot_20240610_141702_Chrome.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think it's an excellent design for the space it has at street level. Incredible interior and surely that's all that matters? Looks one hell of a place to live, but I wouldn't want to step foot into a home valued at £3million for fear of immediately disgracing myself. Think of Elizabeth from Keeping Up Appearances.
I visited the house next door to Murray's quite a few times, which was of a similar standard. And yes, shoes straight off! Back garden had a decent sized 4G pitch also.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think it's an excellent design for the space it has at street level. Incredible interior and surely that's all that matters? Looks one hell of a place to live, but I wouldn't want to step foot into a home valued at £3million for fear of immediately disgracing myself. Think of Elizabeth from Keeping Up Appearances.
I agree. It is very close to a house I visited back in the Withdean days, owned by the sister of an old school pal. Terrific location.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Is the new one in Twineham finished yet? Is it slightly easier on the eye? That one, nice as it is, feels a bit like the Old Trafford Cricket Ground media centre
Yes just down the road from me. Not just slightly, it's an awful lot easier on the eye, but it certainly occupies a lot less square footage.

My wife knows one of his neighbours, who told her that he had hoped to be in by last Christmas, that wasn't to be, but l am assuming he is fully ensconsed by now. The Murray clan are going to find living in rural Twineham , a whole different ball game to busy Patcham.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I visited the house next door to Murray's quite a few times, which was of a similar standard. And yes, shoes straight off! Back garden had a decent sized 4G pitch also.
Next door but one (up the hill) is the house that belongs to some super successful Christian rocker whose daughter goes out with the drummer from Royal Blood. They also have a big football pitch.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I seem to remember that being built / modified while we were playing at the Theatre of Trees.

The estate agent is going to get very excited at the sudden jump in online views the property is getting...and soon be very disappointed at the lack of follow up interest.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Yup. Obviously, it comes down to personal preference but when similar money could currently get you into something like this in East Sussex, then it suggests Glenn might be being a bit optimistic with the asking price...

(No sign of an integrated trampoline in the lawn in this one though, so might have to throw a few ££ at that, obvs).

View attachment 183758
Shows that everyone's taste is different as I hate the look of old houses like this while I actually quite like Glenn's old gaff

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Murray’s isn’t next door to the house that has a 4g pitch, Murray’s is the middle of three shipping containers, RC lives next door to the 4g pitch house 👍

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Next door but one (up the hill) is the house that belongs to some super successful Christian rocker whose daughter goes out with the drummer from Royal Blood. They also have a big football pitch.
You're about 55% right there, I'd say. No longer live there and what you are suggesting there would 100% be incest. :lol:

And yes, I meant next door but one but couldn't be bothered to go into that level of detail :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here