Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Can we please get over Mr Murray? He's gone and good riddance. I really don't give a toss what he does from now on.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Can we please get over Mr Murray? He's gone and good riddance. I really don't give a toss what he does from now on.

Don't open or comment on the thread then, I was just asking for peoples opinions.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

Glen...Who.........Vaguely recall some cvnt who f***ed us off because of money and kicked all Brighton fans right in the bollocks by f***ing off to Palace!
Blokes a first class cvnt!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Absurd comment. Murray lives on in all of our hearts and minds and will continue to do so until he departs Crystal Palace on a free transfer to Carlisle United FC.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Do you think he's starting to regret being a greedy bastard? 7th place now, unbeaten in the last 8 games in the league. Signed some top quality players and are now in the play off mix. Unlike Palace slowly starting to slide down the table sitting 9 points below us with just 2 wins to their name this year.

Murray is not intelligent enough to play the Poyet brand of football palarse did us a favour , there position in this league hilights that.The stupid manager they currently have only signed him to rob us of our leading goalscorer,that decision has backfired.:D

Last edited:

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Some Palace fans on their forum tonight.

''I'm losing patience with Murray. Not sure he can cut it in our team. Seems a nice guy but for a goalscorer seems not to have the element of danger around the box. Gets caught out offside too much for my liking''

''The problem is that when Murray starts we play defensive and lump long balls at him with no one near him.''

Funny thing is that when (the-new-Guardiola NOT) Freedman, plays the long ball style to Murray, it allegedly ruins their team.

Slade & Poyet got the best out of Murray. Not hoofing, but Murray was class at holding the ball up if we needed, but within a second Barnes, Bennett, Crofts, Calderon, etc were running off him in lightning counters. And he did a lot more ... wonder goals out of not even half chances, great touch & vision.

Something amiss with Freedman & his boring tactics.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Murray is not intelligent enough to play the Poyet brand of football palarse did us a favour , there position in this league hilights that

He was & is a very intelligent footballer, who fitted in perfectly with Poyet's style. Just an impasse on wages between them.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Funny thing is that when (the-new-Guardiola NOT) Freedman, plays the long ball style to Murray, it allegedly ruins their team.

Slade & Poyet got the best out of Murray. Not hoofing, but Murray was class at holding the ball up if we needed, but within a second Barnes, Bennett, Crofts, Calderon, etc were running off him in lightning counters. And he did a lot more ... wonder goals out of not even half chances, great touch & vision.

Freedman could not manage a sweet shop he is a f***ing joke,and i am glad he is because he manages shitty little palace

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So many experts on here . Fwiw murray will come good again he will just have to be patient . Easter deserves a run atm .

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex

I would agree.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
He was & is a very intelligent footballer, who fitted in perfectly with Poyet's style. Just an impasse on wages between them.

yes gus thought he was not good enough for the wage demands he was making,and gus made the right decision murray is a 3rd division player and palarse are stuck with him well done freedman

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I think some have been a tad harsh, he did good for us and I was gutted when I found out he was leaving but now we are a different side and most of our top players from last season are now struggling to get into our team. I don't think Muzza would be a starter for us and Gus possibly knew this which is why he only offered a new deal which was less than what Glenn thought he should get

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
So f*ck him, he made his choice, and put cash before ambition, I couldn't care less if he rots in Palaces reserves, or if he plays.

This

By a man's deeds shall thee know him. Or something.

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here