Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
It's the internet, i'm not taking a f***ing gsce i dont have to make all my spelling perfect. But obviously you have nothing better to do than correct my grammar, you sad bastard.

No, but once in a while it would nice to be able to understand what you're saying:bigwave:

Why don't you reply to WW's post, since you spend half your time telling everyone what a **** he is?

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
Why? I'll slate people when they're bad, and i'll give evidence.

But let's look at your first post.

1) "Absolute shit" "he is shocking" - 9 goals last season and 1 this season, combined with 10 goals for Rochdale last season would suggest otherwise.

2) He can't turn any defenders - watch his first touch, watch goal against Cheltenham last season, against Southend this season. He CAN turn defenders, DOES turn defenders, and certainly does it with a bit more unpredictability than Forster.

3) He's really slow - can't really disagree there, but can point out that WORLD CLASS players like Cantona, Bergkamp and Zola were also slow.

4) Worst 300k ever spent - Juan Sebastian Veron, Dean Richards, Massimo Maccarone, Ade Akinbiyi...i can't be arsed to continue

4) Overrated? Not really, sensible people can see though that if we have wingers capable of putting balls into the box he'll score.

5) Fails to perform on most occassions...but scored 9 last year, has scored 1 this year and set up three

6) Suddenly becomes an Albion great? Not really, certainly when half the stand is made up of dribblers like you slating him and will come up with shit like 'forster is better' even when he does score.

7) 4 league games and no goal. Correct me if i'm wrong (which i'm not), but it's only been 3 games since he scored.

8) A general summary - you're an ignorant MUPPET. And that's being polite. :thumbsup:

You seem to mention last season alot.
I'm not talking about last season mate i'm talking about his abismal start to the season, maybe he will come to form and i hope he does but i think for now he doesn't deserve to be in the team, alongside cox and maybe thompson. but considering the other options we have i don't think we have much choice at the moment.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I'm not talking about last season mate i'm talking about his abismal start to the season, maybe he will come to form and i hope he does but i think for now he doesn't deserve to be in the team, alongside cox and maybe thompson. but considering the other options we have i don't think we have much choice at the moment.

Now THAT I can agree with.

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
No, but once in a while it would nice to be able to understand what you're saying:bigwave:

Why don't you reply to WW's post, since you spend half your time telling everyone what a **** he is?

If you can't understand what i'm saying, i think you might need to go back to primary school little boy.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

He is getting no/little service though.

Fair play, he fluffed a chance today. But with an in form Cox (which we had at the end of last season, but not this one) and McLeod, then he might recieve some crosses he can attack with his HEAD. That's his BIG plus point, along with his control. This season, i've seen him have one header against the bar at Crewe, and one on Tuesday that needed a bloody good save. Give him time, and he'll come good.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Absolute shit! he is shocking.. he can't turn any defenders, he's really slow and has no accuracy with his headers. Worst 300,000 quid ever spent. He is so over rated and fails to perform on most occasions, but suddenly becomes an albion great if he scores a goal, which infact is what he gets paid to do. 4 league games and no goal.

Murray out! :rant:

If you seriously believe that then you are either stupid or never go to games (could be both)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What have i've been saying about Murray? I can't really can't stand this useless w@anker. GET OUT YOU LAZY BASTARD

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here