Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

What do you think of Glenn Murray so far?

• Total voters

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Quality and will place money on him getting at least 20 goals next season.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Real potential. He has looked quite knackered in these last few games, but has still scored 1 in 3 in a higher league than he has played in before, plus he has been thrown in at the deepend.

The ONLY worry is his finishing and a tendency to overcook it or take it too far, but there is definitely promise there.

Very pleased and I doubt you could find a much better player, that was willing to sign for less than £300k. When I say that, I mean players with a long term future and not in the twilight of their career.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He and Forster together will score 35 goals next season and provide the platform for automatic promotion.

Expecting Forster to score 34 is asking a bit much of him.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
None of the above. I think he must need some real fitness training because his match sharpness is just none existant.

After a full Albion pre-season I expect to see the best of him next year because certainly his touch and awareness is fantastic!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I only saw him for the first time yesterday so it probably was'nt the best game to guage him on, But i still thought he had something about him that say's give him the supply and he will score goals.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Expecting Forster to score 34 is asking a bit much of him.

I'm sorry, there's something I've wanted to say for a while and that (and the fact that I'm a bit drunk) has just brought it out:

:tosser:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Er , it was a joke

:tosser::tosser:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Quality =100% , luck = 0% leading to confidence = 0%

(does need to check the offside rule though :) but that can be said about all of Albions attacking play really)

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I beleive Glenn Murray still has an important part to play this season.

He didn't play all that well against Vale, yet he found the net and I reckon that will boost his confidence to score more.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
See other threads.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody who voted 'Real potential' has used the 'One For The Future' cop-out. Your votes are therefore invalidated.

Me, I voted, 'Not Convinced, But Hope To Be Proved Wrong'. Which is a true assessment of his contribution so far.

IMHO like :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your opinion differs to mine Tom and under NSC rules that requires me to call you a wanker :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here