Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

What do you think of Glenn Murray so far?

• Total voters

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
There are too many options on this poll to find a general opinion of the fans, i was torn between 3 or 4 answers.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I was joking of course. I liked him though, I met him on an away trip at Bournemouth last season and he seemed like a great bloke. Of course thats not allowed unless he's great player also.

im not questioning whether hes a nice bloke or not you flim, just saying hes not great on the football pitch.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He's got 6 goals in 15 starts which is bloody excellent for a second Albion striker. COnsidering he's gone from not playing very often to playing a insane amount of games in a month it's hardly suprising he's looking a bit tired at the moment

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Quality player but looking jaded at the moment.
Dont know how regularly he played for Rochdale, but we have played 10 games in 5 weeks, he is young and living 300odd miles away from home, and playing at a level higher than he has played before.

Has a great 1st touch and does indeed have the potential. He can do something ridiculaously amazing one minute then miss a sitter from a yard, but I still think he is brilliant even if he doesnt know the offside rule.

Yesterday was his worst game for the club, yet he scored and could have had another

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
He's quality, but lacking confidence. Maybe he's heard the sniping & is taking it badly?

I think he has potential but he needs to work harder, I think he is a touch lazy. I have heard he is the same in training, he always expects the ball to come to him and doesn't work hard enough to get the ball in training. Apparently he thinks he can just turn up at training and not do much and it will all come good on Saturday!
This is only something I heard second hand from someone, so it may not be true, but from what i have seen so far of Murray it does seem to have some element of truth to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here