Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray living in Brighton

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
He was at Burgess Hill Golf driving range today, would have thought they had training!

Last edited:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Apparently Glenn Murray has said that he still wants to live in Brighton even though he is now at the scum. He has been advised that for his own safety it maybe not a good idea too!!! The man really is clueless

I think "clueless" rather sums you up - presumably then you are still looking out for Neil Smillie, Gary O'Reilly and Alan Mullery as they were all once employed by Crystal Palace FC

10 pages tho :facepalm:

Last edited:

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
I'd sing this little ditty to him (shamelessly nicked from Sunderland, re Darren
Then he will sign for you.

Glenn Murray came from Dale,
He was dynamite up front,
But he buggered off to Palace,
'Cos he's just a greedy ****.

Love this!!

Also has anyone pondered painting a seagull outside his house?? UNO on the road?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He was at Burgess Hill Golf diving range today, would have thought they had training!

They have such a threadbare squad they can't afford to let anybody get injured in training.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Is incorrect, infact I could go and knock on his door right now if you wanted? Lives about 200 yards away next door to a friend, very near Preston Park.

This is true. He does live near Ppark. I got a rather odd knock at the door from him the other day asking who owned the garages behind my house.

Look, the guy is a footballer. There is no real loyalty in football these days. We don't know the story. I just hope he doesn't score against us, and we finish above palace.

(and I didn't know who owned the garages behind my house).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Found it hard to warm to him while he was here, now I don't really care. He's just a bloke trying to earn the best money he can in a very short career to support himself and his family. We'd all do the same. Why would he give a shit about a rivalry that is about 90% fake anyway :shrug:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
This is true. He does live near Ppark. I got a rather odd knock at the door from him the other day asking who owned the garages behind my house.

Look, the guy is a footballer. There is no real loyalty in football these days. We don't know the story. I just hope he doesn't score against us, and we finish above palace.

Next time he knocks on your door, could you ask him to sort the £8k owed so far to the sole trader who's doing his kitchen and bathroom.

The plumber is too polite too ask.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Very true only carried on by sad people; personally I don't care one way on another about Palace and who they sign or how they do in the league. I am more interested in what we do.

Absolute bollocks. Rivalry's one of the things that makes football go round. Fine if you don't feel it personally but that doesn't make everyone else sad.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Absolute bollocks. Rivalry's one of the things that makes football go round. Fine if you don't feel it personally but that doesn't make everyone else sad.

There's a difference between rivalry and thuggery. If someone can't see that, they are a dweeb.

However, to the tune of 'Posh Spice is a slapper'

Glenn Murray was a Seagull
But now he is a scummer
His girlfriend is quite fit though
And I'd really like to bum her

True there is no real loyalty however I DO know the story and if people knew it they would see Glenn in a slightly different light...

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
There's a difference between rivalry and thuggery. If someone can't see that, they are a dweeb.

However, to the tune of 'Posh Spice is a slapper'

But now he is a scummer
And I'd really like to bum her

Alternative version could be.......

But now he is a scummer
pay your f***ing plumber.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Why the obsession where the bloke lives? Its hardly like anyone's going to go firebomb his house is it.
Anyway we should take it as a compliment he wants to live in an awesome city rather than a shithole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here