Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray in talks with Norwich City......

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Having penalty practise in this afternoons double session , as we get so many .

'Dougie' We both have a similar amount of posts give or take! I have supported the Albion since the seventies so know all about our rivalry punish: However I've never felt the need to go on Palaces chat room:sick:. Is our NSC so much better??? I'm not in any way having a go at you cos I like the 'banter':) May I just say I love using them smilies :drink:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
aren't the sun and the times owned by the same person/people? Surely the star has got to be worse than the sun. Also broadsheets are less likely to print speculation until they are pretty sure of it

The Sun and The Times are both owned by News International and the Murdochs...I think they probably have separate journalistic staff and sources though..li don't think Rupert actually writes both papers. Broadsheets print shit every day of the week. It's just better written with less pictures of Kerry katonas tits.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have CPFC2010 put a £20m price tag on Glenn yet?

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
All this talk of Murray going here, Murray going there proves beyond doubt that he has gone and 'cut it' in the Championship. If Murray goes, from a Palace viewpoint, it would be a bigger loss that Zaha - replacing a prolific scorer like Murray would be nigh on impossible in this window.

Shame Gus fcuked that one up - still ,you still have Barnes. :blush:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
All this talk of Murray going here, Murray going there proves beyond doubt that he has gone and 'cut it' in the Championship. If Murray goes, from a Palace viewpoint, it would be a bigger loss that Zaha - replacing a prolific scorer like Murray would be nigh on impossible in this window.

Shame Gus fcuked that one up - still ,you still have Ulloa. :blush:

Corrected it for you!!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
well done you, have a peanut.

Still, why would you have the inside info on Norwichs transfers. It doesnt make a lot of sense to me, but we will see. if you're right again i will get you another peanut.

Seems strange most people get shite for posting bollox rumours BBBW posts over a year ago about Ulloa and you still give him shite. Why do you come on here?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Yep - that was a f*** up by Gus. Pretty clear to most at the time and nothing has changed. Glenn's a class act.

Barnes is a decent player and hopefully Ulloa will prove a better player than Murray but there are no guarantees.

Murray going and referees now knowing what a cheat Saha is will derail Palace this season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All this talk of Murray going here, Murray going there proves beyond doubt that he has gone and 'cut it' in the Championship.
So you don't think Murray being the Championship top scorer was enough to prove he can 'cut it' in the Championship? :facepalm:

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Yep - that was a f*** up by Gus. Pretty clear to most at the time and nothing has changed. Glenn's a class act.

Barnes is a decent player and hopefully Ulloa will prove a better player than Murray but there are no guarantees.

Murray going and referees now knowing what a cheat Saha is will derail Palace this season.

I agree, if Murray goes, we may be royally fcuked?

Who's Saha ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Rubbish. In the threads at the time nearly all of us said we'd choose CMS over Glenn. Glenn didn't do much last season, he's just been on fire this season.

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
So you don't think Murray being the Championship top scorer was enough to prove he can 'cut it' in the Championship? :facepalm:

What? Of course he's 'cut it', I didn't imply he hadn't. I beileve Gus was the one who implied he wouldn't.

Be gutted if he went, but good luck to him, deserves his chance.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I don't think we'll sell Murray. That said, Ian is trying to sign DJ Campbell at the moment. Glenn isn't getting any younger but he's a phenomenal player at this level so if he goes we'll be very nicely compensated. I can't think of a better striker under £5m though, so it would seem a silly idea to sell him.

I can see why Glenn might want to go to Norwich though. They'll probably stay up, there are no guarantees that we'll get promoted, and a 3 year deal on a Premiership wage ending when he's 32 would be great for him.

I don't think Palace will be selling anyone in this window though. Bolasie isn't actually able to sign for another club until the Summer (and I don't think he'd want to leave anyway) and we simply wouldn't allow Wilf and Glenn to leave in the same window.

Where are the Premiership bids for BHA's superstars? ??? :smile:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

The prolific 6 he got last season where we finished comfortably in the top half of the table without Murray?

We still have barnesy (double Murray's tally last season) and now Ulloa to add to an already talented squad.

Bless x

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace want Butterfield and Bennett plus £1 mill.
The £1 mill cash adjustment will pay for us signing DJ Campbell and Dobbie .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here