Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray in talks with Norwich City......

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Glenn Murray has scored 23 goals half way through the season and is the top scorer in English football.

So the other day you said Stoke hadn't lost at home since Feb, when they had lost to SWINDON.

Well also TOM POPE has scored THREE more goals than Murray this season, and Murray is tied with Austin.

*joint second top scorer in English football (*50% from the penalty spot)

Gimp.

:ffsparr:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm not even going to dignify that drivel with a response. You know yourself how utterly ridiculous that is.

Why on earth would we let him leave for £1.25m? :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

It's not drivel you deluded halfwit.

No one will pay big money for Glenn Murray given the amount of time on his contract and his age.

You really are the most tiresome of all the palace trolls on this board.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So the other day you said Stoke hadn't lost at home since Feb, when they had lost to SWINDON.

Well also TOM POPE has scored THREE more goals than Murray this season, and Murray is tied with Austin.

*joint second top scorer in English football (*50% from the penalty spot)

Gimp.

Did he get a hattrick the other day? That is a new development, Murray was the top scorer in England until very recently.

50% from penalties? That simply isn't true. I think it's 9 penalties from 23 goals, of which half the pens he has won himself when about to score.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I can't think of a better striker under £5m though, so it would seem a silly idea to sell him.

Where are the Premiership bids for BHA's superstars? ??? :smile:

Did you still think the same when he amassed a monstrous...6? league goals? You're wearing more blinkers than a Tesco burger.

Those bids are nowhere to be seen, meaning we can go about our business quietly and not become a merry-go-round.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're the best attacking team in the division...
Those are facts.
That's not a fact. You've scored a measly two more goals than Leicester, and let in 12 more. Going all out attach because you're losing doesn't suddenly make you a better attacking side. You're also mid slide down the table, so it's unlikely you'll have scored the most goals at the end of the season.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Last season he had no service whatsoever. We had one attacking outlet which was Wilfried. Now we've got a team that attacks for 90 minutes and is scoring for fun. Glenn is thriving, and I'm sure he'd have thrived last season but for the fact that he was on the bench regularly and wasn't allowed to attack.

Out of interest what changed? The arrival of Bollassi (sp?), Zaha improved, something else?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Did he get a hattrick the other day? That is a new development, Murray was the top scorer in England until very recently.

50% from penalties? That simply isn't true. I think it's 9 penalties from 23 goals, of which half the pens he has won himself when about to score.

The other day?

Well if you discount Murray's goal the OTHER DAY, AUSTIN had scored MORE.

You really are a CLOWN.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
It's not drivel you deluded halfwit.

No one will pay big money for Glenn Murray given the amount of time on his contract and his age.

You really are the most tiresome of all the palace trolls on this board.

Why on earth would we sell him for £1.25m and potentially ruin our promotion push?

The offers reported in the media were starting at £3m from Norwich. He has scored TWENTY THREE goals in half a season. You are proving yet again that you are utterly delusional. Seek help.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Rubbish. In the threads at the time nearly all of us said we'd choose CMS over Glenn. Glenn didn't do much last season, he's just been on fire this season.

Agree that CMs was seen as the better of the two BUT most were hoping Murray would be here to play alongside.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Seems strange most people get shite for posting bollox rumours BBBW posts over a year ago about Ulloa and you still give him shite. Why do you come on here?

What are you talking about! I'm not giving him shit about Ulloa, read the thread. this thread is about Murray, does anyone really care? no.

the argument about Ulloa, was the fact there is a sepret thread which the boy states that we should sign Ulloa, then theres a sepret one where he confirms we are looking at him, the original states he scouted him and hadnt been told anything by anyone.

I have put stuff on here before which I new to be true and others didnt believe me, it doesnt really matter, im sure BBBW wont lose any sleep over it and he will also enjoy his peanuts for being correct.

why do you come on here?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Why on earth would we sell him for £1.25m and potentially ruin our promotion push?

The offers reported in the media were starting at £3m from Norwich. He has scored TWENTY THREE goals in half a season. You are proving yet again that you are utterly delusional. Seek help.

Half a season?

Didn't realise we had 54 league games this season, then again people from Croydon are thick as shit.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
The other day?

Well if you discount Murray's goal the OTHER DAY, AUSTIN had scored MORE.

You really are a CLOWN.

1. Why on EARTH would you discount a goal that Murray scored?

2. Glenn has scored 22 goals in the league. AUSTIN has SCORED 20.

You really are a CLOWN. WHY do you FEEL the NEED to capitalize CERTAIN WORDS!?!?!?!?!?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

900K from Villa, no? You're the only deluded one here.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I don't think we'll sell Murray. That said, Ian is trying to sign DJ Campbell at the moment. Glenn isn't getting any younger but he's a phenomenal player at this level so if he goes we'll be very nicely compensated. I can't think of a better striker under £5m though, so it would seem a silly idea to sell him.

I can see why Glenn might want to go to Norwich though. They'll probably stay up, there are no guarantees that we'll get promoted, and a 3 year deal on a Premiership wage ending when he's 32 would be great for him.

I don't think Palace will be selling anyone in this window though. Bolasie isn't actually able to sign for another club until the Summer (and I don't think he'd want to leave anyway) and we simply wouldn't allow Wilf and Glenn to leave in the same window.

Where are the Premiership bids for BHA's superstars? ??? :smile:

Are you really as dull as you appear from your posts? Surely the biggest bore on this site and that is one hell of an achievement. Well done sir.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:D
You lot take the piss. f*** knows how the refs haven't sussed you cheating fuckers out yet I'll never know.

Did you not see that picture of pms after the sniper got him against millwall :clap2: 10 out of 10

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here