Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray in talks with Norwich City......

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I just find it hilarious that Brighton's ambition in the transfer window amounts to hoping that Palace sell their best players so that we won't get promoted.

You guys must be seriously depressed :tantrum: :)

Don't worry, looks like Holloway is doing that for us.

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
What has age or '1970 my first game' got to do with the price of bacon. For the record, first game 1983, so I know a little about the Brighton/Palace rivalry at that Peter Ward is your God........

Your hardly upsetting me pal, I'm off to the Maldives tomorrow.
Must have stolen quite a bit of scrap metal to afford a trip there..

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
No matter how much Palace might get for Murray or Zaha or whoever they still need replacing and that will not be easy in this window. So you get 3 mill for Murray (doubtful), who are you gonna buy to replace him?

You get 10 mill (no chance) for Zaha, who are you going to buy to replace him?

Serious question.

I'd be amazed if Bennett a, wants to take a step down in leagues and b, wants to play for Palace. It's not just up to Norwich to offload players, they have to want to leave.

btw I can't see Murray leaving, personally.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
What has age or '1970 my first game' got to do with the price of bacon. For the record, first game 1983, so I know a little about the Brighton/Palace rivalry at that Peter Ward is your God........

Your hardly upsetting me pal, I'm off to the Maldives tomorrow.

Fecking stay there troll:laugh: no one will notice you've gone:shrug:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Norwich have offered £5 m For Danny graham , oh well .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Obviously negotiations with Murray did not progress so bid tabled for Graham instead.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:drama:

Ban Thy Palace Trolls please. :ohmy:

Can't we ban the Brighton trolls too? So as not to discriminate.

For the record, I don't think the Palace fans in this thread have done much trolling. Almost everything is in response to being baited by our fans, which is pretty much what you'd want to happen otherwise there wouldn't be baiting in the first place. And there are plenty of Brighton fans, even in this thread, who add a whole lot less than the Palace fans have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here