Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray full page article today

Can't see anything in their code that would apply but that sort of 'journalism' just really hacks me off. They should mark it as an advert.

Complaints about this (ie it's advertising a licensed medicinal product) should be addressed to:
1) The PAGB (Proprietary Association of Great Britain) who are the Trade Association for OTC Pharmaceutical Companies and have a pre-approval process for all members' product advertising. Reckitt Benkinser, Nuromol's marketing authorisation holder, are PAGB members.
2) The Advertising Section of the MHRA (Medical and Health Porducts Regulatory Agency) who are responsible for the licensing of Medicinal Products (OTC & POM), Devices and Herbal Products in the UK.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Glenn Murray Woah!
Glenn Murray Woah!
Go take your nuramol,
You're gonna win f*** all!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
While he's at it, I'm sure there's a whole host of brands he could lend his name to.

For example:

murraycunt.jpg

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Glenn Murray did not choose to move to Palace by choice. In fact he wanted to stay at Brighton....hence why he wanted to remain living in Brighton, and only demanded a very reasonable new deal. The reason why he left is because Poyet didn't offer him anything, apparently because Poyet never liked him, not because he wanted to leave. I still personally believe that our attack is missing Glenn's aerial presence and hold up play and could imagine him being the perfect strike partner with CMS.

if Poyet did not like him, then it would have never worked keeping him, so a strike partnership with cms is irrelevant. also if Poyet did not like him it must have been for a reason. we all know he was a loner and not one for team bonding, which i feel Poyet wants in all his players, one for all all for one, with a great bond and moral. Murray was not a Poyet player off the pitch.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I still personally believe that our attack is missing Glenn's aerial presence and hold up play and could imagine him being the perfect strike partner with CMS.

We are most definitely missing him at present. We have no one with his aerial threat. We'll see what Hoskins can do when fit, but will he be as good as Glenn?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We are most definitely missing him at present. We have no one with his aerial threat. We'll see what Hoskins can do when fit, but will he be as good as Glenn?

Yes, we have LESS aerial threat, but Barnes is no slouch in the air and McKail Smith does win his fair share of headers. What we have now is workrate, energy and superb runs. Once we work out how to play our style of football to suit CMS we will be flying. He needs the ball in front of him, not into feet or in the air. If we can adapt we won't miss Murray at all.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
While he's at it, I'm sure there's a whole host of brands he could lend his name to.

For example:

murraycunt.jpg

does the business tho! (so I am told)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here