Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray contract extension [was: GM signs]

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I think it would be great to have him back.

The club haven't replaced him and although he doesn't really fit into our style of play he'd still be a great bench option. Top top quality player who would be invaluable in training too.

Glenn always seems to have a massive positive influence on the club.

He wanted to leave to play (so he said) and so it's a shame it hasn't worked out. But... then he wasn't asked to stay by Potter (to help coach etc) and/or he didn't offer to stay. IMO, I guess he was happy to get away from the Amex for now, and Albion were happy not to pay his wages for a year...so we are where we are.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
“He does our attacking set plays, which are going well so far. Every little helps – particularly the little details at this level, He does finishing sessions with us, tells us about opposition defenders, goalkeepers and telling us where we can exploit a weakness. We are all top players but he is always coaching us things that give us an edge.”

Nope, no use at all. Except for Harry Kane apparently :shrug:

No idea where you dredged that random quote up from, but it's patently bollox crafted for media consumption. 'We are all top players but...' :lolol:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Chucking good money after bad then :shrug:

Think the best interview I ever read with a striker was when a reporter tried to get Ian Rush to describe a wonder goal he just scored. Player never broke out of a single syllable throughout. Try to teach the Uber Idiot Savant Gazza any single thing at all? Good luck with that :thumbsup:

Bizarre opinion.

Twas very interesting listening Ancellotti talk about what he wanted Calvert Lewin to do, score with one touch like the great strikers he coached in the past. Now, remind me, what sort of season Calvert Lewin is having now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here