Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murray - where do you stand?

Glenn Murray - where do YOU Stand

• Total voters

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Do you know? No... then... :shutup:

I think he has a point. People keep saying how bad it is for team morale & how it must be affecting the players but we are all just guessing & my guess is that the players are probably not bothered.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As things stand, Murray seems to be in very real danger of blowing his chosen career, irrespective of how much of that is of his own making. Events seem to be building against him at the moment, and can't see how he can do anything other than keep his head down and work his way through it if he wants to enjoy any kind of future in the game. Have to say I've never had much respect for the bloke's attitude, but he doesn't deserve the dogs abuse he's been getting on here this season. Sadly there's a bandwagon rolling now, the monkeys are on his back, and that'll be a very hard situation to reverse.

Blimey. I was massively surprised you weren't SPEAR-HEADING the witch hunt on here. Fair play. Even I'll admit he has gotten himself into a very awkward situation.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey. I was massively surprised you weren't SPEAR-HEADING the witch hunt on here. Fair play. Even I'll admit he has gotten himself into a very awkward situation.

For the record - and I posted as such last weekend - I was disgusted with Murray being booed on to the pitch v Walsall. That was more than a bit crap. He didn't deserve that.

Can't comment on Brentford as I wasn't there.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
The last time i looked, Glenn Murray was a Brighton player. Im a Brighton fan & thus support players who play for Brighton & Hove Albion.

This boys & girls is the end of the matter.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The last time i looked, Glenn Murray was a Brighton player. Im a Brighton fan & thus support players who play for Brighton & Hove Albion.

Ady NEVER talks sense. But TODAY he has.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sadly there's a bandwagon rolling now, the monkeys are on his back

But surely its only a matter of time before the bandwagon turns the corner, causing the monkeys to fall off his back, just leaving the chip on his shoulder which will be eaten by the sick parrot before it goes over the moon ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I am currently standing in front of my desk, here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=cb1+2ht&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=12.426641,28.168945&ie=UTF8&ll=52.200466,0.134089&spn=0.006286,0.013754&z=16&iwloc=A>

I zoomed in as far as it lets me and couldn't see you... I think you're lying.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think he has a point. People keep saying how bad it is for team morale & how it must be affecting the players but we are all just guessing & my guess is that the players are probably not bothered.

Did you see what happened to Everton with Lescott (sp.)? My guess is it is extremely disruptive... look at the fans reaction at Brentford... do you honestly think the players are happy with GM's behaviour? What about Russ?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
If we get rid of our best player, then that's our chances of promotion/play-offs gone for this season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
And that reaction was for what reason, precisely?

TLO - you NEVER know the answer... you ALWAYS ask a question, whenever you are losing the argument... this is the latest example of many... so, make a useful contribution, or... :shutup:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Simplistic view, IMHO...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If we get rid of our best player, then that's our chances of promotion/play-offs gone for this season.

Even if he is our best player, which is debatable, he doesn't want to play for us, and he can be replaced, so your statement is just plain wrong, IMHO...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
TLO - you NEVER know the answer... you ALWAYS ask a question, whenever you are losing the argument... this is the latest example of many... so, make a useful contribution, or... :shutup:

Bearing mind that was my FIRST contribution to the entire sorry Glenn Murray saga (so how can I be winning or losing the argument?), I merely ask if anyone knows what the players think of Glenn Murray, and the best you can do is say 'shut up'.

Quality.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Even if he is our best player, which is debatable, he doesn't want to play for us, and he can be replaced, so your statement is just plain wrong, IMHO...

Replaced by who, exactly? We won't get another player the quality of Murray again without paying big money.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006

Replaced by who, exactly? We won't get another player the quality of Murray again without paying big money.

Mellotron tooks the words right out of my mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here