Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gleeson - "MK Dons are better than Brighton"

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dunno. How many?

That stadium is the f***ing pits though. Half finished and the draughtiest I've ever been to. Miles from anywhere except a sodding supermarket and huge puddles all outside the ground. I never ever want to go back to Milton Keynes.

Well we haven`t lost a game away since then - as you well know Buzzer you nincompoop - and that shows what a tit that fellow is for judging us on that one poor performance (if that is of course what he did)
Or maybe he was judging us on the fact we only got 95 points in the rest of our games last season.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He knows as much about football as he does investment banking........(has that one been done yet?)......!

jabba the gut ecfc

Sep 1, 2011
It's mainly due to it being MK. If it was Exeter top and saying the same thing, most wouldn't bat an eyelid. As it's the MK Donuts, people are pissing their little knickers about it.

If we were top the way we're playing, the entire place would be speechless.

(Hopefully things will change when we actually get some fit players.*silent prayer smiley*)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
NSC needs to calm down and stop being so precious. There seems to be an increasing need from many on here that every one not connected to the club praise everything about us.

If an away fan isn't bowled over by the Amex there will be threads about it moaning. If an opposition fan/player/manager doesn't say that we play the greatest football ever there's a thread about it. If a fan doesn't enjoy the pies there's a thread moaning about it. If an opposition fan dares say we're not a footballing giant there's a thread about it.

Why do some people need to hear nothing but non stop praise about us? Why is there even a thread about a comment made by ONE MK Dons player(it isn't even insulting us!)? And imagine it's true-who honestly cares? Will it somehow devalue last season's achievement? Do people think that last season's team was the greatest third tier team of all time?!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
HAHA. They look good, and I like the way they play football, but I sincerely doubt they'll get 95 points. Chumps.

Based on the pure Brighton Blue print-that said,the current Brighton side would beat this seasons MK and last years Albion combined...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well we all know who won this week's 'Spot the Gobshite'. More like 'Twat of the Week'.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Well to match us they only have to get back to the top of the league and stay there untouched for the rest of the season whilst winning the league with games in hand. Then once promoted they need to pick up where they left off by topping the championship after 6 games. This in front of 20k + home crowds.

On reflection they might want to lower the bar

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Well to match us they only have to get back to the top of the league and stay there untouched for the rest of the season whilst winning the league with games in hand. Then once promoted they need to pick up where they left off by topping the championship after 6 games. This in front of 20k + home crowds.

On reflection they might want to lower the bar

:lolol:

Sent by the power of 1000 turtles

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
To be fair, they are only 3 points worse off than we were after 26 games. But they are still 16 points off the top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here