Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury - BBC

Oct 25, 2003
Respect I expect

must be!

look at him just chilling with half of the clash......not happy with that? oh, i'll just whip out bobby womack.......what? you want more?! well, um, i have mos def and kano, will that do? no? well i've got lou reed lurking about somewhere

Oct 25, 2003
i'm not sure gorillaz have enough recognisable songs to headline

i do really like them, and yeah i know their songs, but i bet most people couldn't name more than about 4 of their songs

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
i'm not sure gorillaz have enough recognisable songs to headline

i do really like them, and yeah i know their songs, but i bet most people couldn't name more than about 4 of their songs

They've been solid and unwaveringly quality during this set.

They've playd a mix of their big hits (Stylo, Dirty Harry, Dare and the like) and other songs that have taken the crowd.

They have been brilliant.

Oct 25, 2003
They've been solid and unwaveringly quality during this set.

They've playd a mix of their big hits (Stylo, Dirty Harry, Dare and the like) and other songs that have taken the crowd.

They have been brilliant.

don't get me wrong, i've really enjoyed it

just saying i can understand criticism from people less familiar with most of their material

Oct 25, 2003
i was JUST about to ask if albarn is the first person to headline twice in a row with two different acts

and then they just answered it for me :(

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Quite like a few of there songs, but i just cant find a way of enjoying their live sets, just all a bit boring. Kylie was rumoured to be joining the Scisor sisters was she not?

She was on Jonathan Ross's show tonight and confirmed she would be joining Scissors Sisters on stage.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I've heard them do Clint Eastwood live twice, one was posted on here when they did it on Jools Holland. The other wasjust now. That violin bit towards the end, its just awesome.

Talented man, commands musical respect from everyone who listens to his stuff. Quality.

Oct 25, 2003
i WELL can't wait for shakira shakira tomorrow

Shakira_0.jpg

Tsamina mina eh eh
Waka Waka eh eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
THIS TIME FOR AFRICAAAAAA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here