Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury 2022 line up

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Thought it was one of Noel’s better performances. Set list was spot on though - and at dusk bet it was amazing Saturday night atmosphere.

Although I’m well into my dance music , never really into the groups - but both Four Tet & Caribou have been very good

Gabriels were great but should have been in John Peel. Riosin Murphy tonight over McCartney if I was there I reckon.

Can’t say I’d be fussed over Paul McCartney,
Especially as Saturday headliner. Agree re Riosin Murphy then down Sonic / Glade or Stonebridge on the gurners

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The TV coverage is worse than awful this year currently enjoying caribou on IPlayer. The crowd looks more lively than the rest I’ve seen this weekend. More sunglass a too. Lovely lovely lovely.

I wish they would show the Arcadia sets late night.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Gabriels were great but should have been in John Peel. Riosin Murphy tonight over McCartney if I was there I reckon.

Just been prompted towards them, and watching them now. What a voice. The best I can do is it's a cross between MLK and Ahnoni.
To depart, I'll be watching McCartney over Murphy, but will probably check out Big Thief first.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I did for a laugh, then joined [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] for the Avalanches who are great, however half the crowd look like they’ve come straight from Proms in the Park…

Got going in the end, I thought. Mind you, by then I'd started tucking into the vin rouge myself.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Overall I think the line ups bang average to poor.

Gabriels were superb, and this years other breakthrough artists played while most were at work yesterday . . .

Gallagher . . . Doubt he'd have made a support slot for the jam in 1978. Corporate pub rock at best

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
haven't seen anyone interesting yet, dull AF. who's edgy or anyone really smashed it? Now they're wheeling out Diana Ross and Paul McCartney, it's just a golden oldie jolly up

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Watching Youngblood on the John Peel. Never heard the guy before. Have to admit I’m enjoying it. Someone with a bit of personality. The John peel is a horrible sweaty mess though. I bet there will be people miles outside the tent for Jamie T in a bit.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As visual enjoyment goes show-wise, give me Mitski over The Avalanches and Caribou all evening.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
got to say that NG is an @bsolute pile of Sh1te.
How do these crap merchants steal a living
Over hyped bollox.

Hear better in pubs and even open mike nights

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here