Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glamorgan v Sussex, The Swalec Stadium 9-12 April 2010

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I have seen Glamorgan a few times over the last few years,and it is acknowledged that the main reason they have been such a poor side is that the club spent millions towards the cost of their new ground. However lose to this lot and QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ASKED. :shrug:

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
I have seen Glamorgan a few times over the last few years,and it is acknowledged that the main reason they have been such a poor side is that the club spent millions towards the cost of their new ground. However lose to this lot and QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ASKED. :shrug:

The question, why did we not sign another batsman? needs to be asked regardless IMO.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't understand why we didn't go after Scott Newman when he was released by Surrey. Good batsman and we clearly could have afforded him.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Cocky bugger with too much attitude, would not have been good for dressing room harmony.
Reason he left Surrey was cos he upset Adams and apparently Adams had him by the neck up against the dressing room wall.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Reason he left Surrey was cos he upset Adams and apparently Adams had him by the neck up against the dressing room wall.

And that's a bad thing because...?

Sussex have taken on a few dodgy characters in the last 10 years - don't forget that Mushy was meant to be trouble, he'd been dumped by two counties. The Surrey dressing room was an unhappy one by all accounts, the more harmonious Sussex one might have been what he needed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great stuff - stop the whingers boys :)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
86-3, Dalrymple LBW Luke Wright

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
104/4

Ben Wright bowled RMJ 10

Get on with it Sussex.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Please could some of you email Leesey at Radio Sussex, and ask him to turn his mic up a bit. I've mailed him, but it might take more than one message for them to do it:

sussexcricket@yahoo.co.uk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I can hear him babbling away as per usual, turn your speakers up:smile:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Pardon:smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here