Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giving up season ticket

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Has anyone given up their season ticket, did you get a refund on the unused part ? or are you stuck with it.

Thanks

p.s yes i will be asking the ticket office in due course.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
No not fishing pal, seriously thinking about giving them up,whatever happens promotion to prem league or reg to L1 i won't be renewing anyway so was just wondering if i could get a few quid back.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
No not fishing pal, seriously thinking about giving them up,whatever happens promotion to prem league or reg to L1 i won't be renewing anyway so was just wondering if i could get a few quid back.

Each to their own, but curious to know why you want to give one up?
is it the hassle of getting to and from the ground?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If you're really not fishing, can I ask why?

And as there's a waiting list of over a thousand, I'm surethe club will help.

Ringthe ticket office.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

Why are you giving it up,you will probably not get a refund from the club, but you will definately be able to sell it.There are some on here who will suck you off weekly for that ticket.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I'll buy it off you......................;)

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I guess if you have kids of 9 or under, or have to travel a long way to get to the Amex, particularly by public transport, all these night games must be getting a few people down!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
As someone who is on the waiting list, I'm hoping there are a lot of people giving theirs up at the end of the season

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
It's 2 tickets i have, if i find that the don't do any refunds i will try to sell but only as a pair.

As for my reasons all im going to say is even at this early stage im disillusioned with it, in some way i wish we still at withdean, i know most won't understand that but some will know what im talking about.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
It's 2 tickets i have, if i find that the don't do any refunds i will try to sell but only as a pair.

As for my reasons all im going to say is even at this early stage im disillusioned with it, in some way i wish we still at withdean, i know most won't understand that but some will know what im talking about.

Goldstone of course, but Withdean?! Nah really dont see it!!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

ive heard it all now:lolol:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Well it's a pair i'm after so hopefully a few more people will give theirs up at the end of the season.

Whilst the location of the AMEX isn't perfect and access can be a nightmare it is good to have the stadium i think and will help us compete. That said the Withdean will always be special, exp[ecially when i remember having my School Sports Days there as a kid!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I guess if you have kids of 9 or under, or have to travel a long way to get to the Amex, particularly by public transport, all these night games must be getting a few people down!

I have young children going to the Amex, but must admit, this succession of late evening games is a problem. They were tired after Wednesday, but adamant they want to go again tonight.

Must be frustrating for parents who have children of under 7, who have bought season tickets...only to find it will be nearly 3 months since a Saturday 3.00pm KO.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
in some way i wish we still at withdean, i know most won't understand that but some will know what im talking about.

Well this one doesn't. At All.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Got to be honest, you do seem to be the proverbial plastic fan but obviously you're not as you've been to Withdean. To say you 'd wish we were still there beggars belief though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here