Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Given the economy is his alleged chosen field

franks brother

no what they all talk aload of crap and make false promises, the only thing they no how to do is fill in their exspense
claim form and even at that its false i wont be voting ever again. not 1 of them worth walking to a poll station for!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets be honest they are all suits talking shit. I would not really trust any of them.

Cheeky Chappie

Sep 27, 2007
I have no enthusiasm for Mr Cameron and would like to vote UKIP but IMHO the only thing that matters is removing Nu Labour from power before they can inflict any more damage on the UK

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Can Gordon Brown turn Thursday night's debate into the turning point of this election?

No

Robbing Pensions.
Selling Gold at lowest price
"No more Boom and Bust"
Spending every penny the Country had, and plenty more it hasn't.
2.5 million unemployed.
B.liar's right hand man, taking us into an illegal war
Bloated, out of control, out of touch Public Sector

His time is up. He has to go.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
The guy is an economic moron
-Sold 350 tonnes of gold at 250 $ an ounce at it's trough
-Increased NHS spending by 120% with a net 4.7% increase in delivered service
-Raped £80 billion from our pensions without so much a by or leave
-Created 12 or was it 13 golden rules of economic stability
-Broke 12 or was it 13 golden rules of economic stability
-Deregulated the banks and let them run loose
-Stated that he would now come tough on banks
-Failed to deliver tax incentives to small businesses to generate real delivered wealth
-Went for a pathetic 50% tax on those earning >150k , like fighting a fire with a thimble. Driving away our entrepreneurs in the process.
-Increased the gap betwen the poor and rick by more than 25% in the last 12 years.

In short , the man is a FUD and deserves to be kicked out to evermore obscurity on May 6th.

My advice? Tactically vote him an his bunch of desperados out, wherever!

TNBA

TTF

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
yeah do yo reckon they miht ask him why he sold the countroies gold reserves in a boom when gold prics were at an all time low and er wasnt he supposed to get rid of boom and bust? Yep a real strong point. Only he press could dream that tag up

What if Brown asks why the tory party sold off every public utility at well under its market price?

Come up with something new please.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think Thursday's show has the potential to be the best. Brown and Clegg have similar views on the future of the economy...and Cameron doesnt. It's going to be 2 v 1 and cement the hung parliament I think.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You're right, I've not worked in the city, apart from at Goldman, JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, DB, BNP, HSBC, Lazards, Bear Sterns, UBS, Bank of America & ABN Amro.

Jesus shit, you've been busy or not as the case might be! Perhaps you're to blame.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You're right, I've not worked in the city, apart from at Goldman, JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, DB, BNP, HSBC, Lazards, Bear Sterns, UBS, Bank of America & ABN Amro.

sandwich delivery boy ??? :lolol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Gordon Brown's decisive actions(acting under bank of england instruction because he was like a rabbit in the headlights) during the recession stopped the cashpoints drying up and the supermarkets being looted and the country being put on curfew. THAT's how close we were to financial meltdown. And it wasn't of Labour's making.
added some truth for you :thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
does everything have sexual connotations with you ? :lolol:

You should see my legendary acronyms for preparing accounts

Only Rigid Todgers Can Enter My Fanny (for cash flow statements)

Group Sex Nearly Always Gives Me Instant Relief (for consolidated accounts)

Debbie Bonks Peter Til Breakfast And Afterwards Offers Advice (Companies Act 1985 P&L formatting)

:p

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
they are certainly working on it. people forget that they genuinely dig poverty, especially the posh ones. people moving to the suburbs or buying nice cars is like nails down a blackboard to most of them.

plenty want to help people but the partys run by posh snobs and poverty tourists who think turning half of london into some sort of replica of a third world city is a fantastic idea and somehow good for the soul.

there are some seriously deranged cnts in that party, much much more damaging than any tory who could not care less about your average bod. people vote for them because they think they should, half the time, and hope for the best that their more bonkers elements will not affect them. voting fashionably is about the most ridiculous thing you can do but it makes up a fair chunk of labours support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here