Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlfriend funds Archer - dilemma

My girlfriend bought a table from FOCUS DIY. What do I do now?

• Relax - all that silly Archer stuff was years ago

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Dump the table

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Dump the girlfriend

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Dump the girlfriend AND the table as there won't be any dinners to put on it when she's gone

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Focus have never, ever come into Ireland, as yet. However, if they do nobody I know will shop there without getting a serious earful from me.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Sadly none of these comments have so far swayed my girlfriend from her adoration of the aforesaid table :(

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
trueblue said:
Sadly none of these comments have so far swayed my girlfriend from her adoration of the aforesaid table :(

Then it's up to you to put a f***ing big scratch in it and take it back as damaged.

(Bill Arsehole is a **** is not a good scratch by the way-they might catch on).

Regardless-the table has to go back and in a condition that prevents re-sale would be a bonus!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Definitely dump the table. Your girlfriend has no taste anyway as Ikea have a much better choice and quality.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Tell her that your previous girlfriend bought an identical set of table and chairs when you were together, that you regularly had passionate sex on/over it, and that you just can't look at it without thinking about her.

She will hate that.

Then, take it back for a refund and get a nice one from Ikea.

PS. Buy her a copy of More Than Ninety Minutes and make her read it until she admits the error of her ways.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here