Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlfriend funds Archer - dilemma

My girlfriend bought a table from FOCUS DIY. What do I do now?

• Relax - all that silly Archer stuff was years ago

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Dump the table

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Dump the girlfriend

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Dump the girlfriend AND the table as there won't be any dinners to put on it when she's gone

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
To my horror, my girlfriend returned home with a "bit of a bargain" over the weekend. A lovely (well, not that lovely but cheap) dining table and chairs. Not too bad until she sheepishly admitted it came from Focus DIY. So now what do I do?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
did she know about Focus DIY/Archer before hand?

If so Bitch Slap her and give her a few more Judo Chops and chain her to the Kitchen Sink (presuming this didnt come from Focus DIY) then BURN the table and chairs in a Bonfire style ritual!

If she did'nt know about Archerscum then just take 'em back and educate her....after a few Bitch Slaps ;)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Sadly she was 'aware' of the Archer situation. Perhaps not fully informed, but enough to know Focus should be obliterated from the face of the earth.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dump her and the table. Principles are principles, if she knows that fuckoffDIY is off limits, she shouldnt go there. end of.

Robbo

This is very, very poor. My missus is very aware that i will never buy anything from that place, and she will also never dare. She knows the reasons why, and everytime i ask her what they are, she replies:

"coz Bill Archers a money grabbing C U N T?"

"Yes darlin, he is" :)

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trueblue, you must know that every meal you eat at that table will have an extremely sour and bitter taste. There really is no option but to get rid of it. Five across the eyes for the girlfriend as well, she clearly needs telling.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
make her take it back and get a refund and ensure that she gives the exact reason to the shop manager why shes taking it back.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
zefarelly said:
make her take it back and get a refund and ensure that she gives the exact reason to the shop manager why shes taking it back.
:clap2:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'm afraid I can't in any way resort to violence - unless it's against the table of course. If we get enough 'dump it' votes here, she may just see the shame of her situation! :)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Girlfriend just hanging in there at the moment, but the table is in serious jeopardy however you look at it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here