Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gina Has got compitition

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Withdean Wanderer said:
Pretty pathetic competition if within an hour she hasn't replied to this thread, nor made 4 other threads about who she does/doesn't want to shag on here, or posted a picture of her tits on NSP, or even given Uncle Buck minutely updates about her relationship status.........

:jester:

She's letting the side down badly here. A positive DISGRACE to womanhood I reckon. Perhaps she's one of those bi-sexuals lured over here by reports of Strike at Cheltenham.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I hope it's Plain Jane Superbrain. Still wearing them goggles, visiting libraries and helping out at RSPCA centres at the weekend, smelling of dogspit and catshit crumbs whilst doing her larger homework in the evening. She's unnoticeable to most. Especially the D- simpletons and musclemen that run amok at my school, locking the likes of me and other scientific poets in our metal cabinets and calling us THE WHAT A GAY DAVES. I have a feeling there's more to Jane than meets the eye.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
I hope it's Plain Jane Superbrain. Still wearing them goggles, visiting libraries and helping out at RSPCA centres at the weekend, smelling of dogspit and catshit crumbs whilst doing her larger homework in the evening. She's unnoticeable to most. Especially the D- simpletons and musclemen that run amok at my school, locking the likes of me and other scientific poets in our metal cabinets and calling us THE WHAT A GAY DAVES. I have a feeling there's more to Jane than meets the eye.

:lolol: :lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just looked at the members list and there are a lot of people who have never posted. I wonder how many of them are actually real.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Maybe it's Jane Thompson AKA Trevor Tucker of 23 Harris lane, Scarborough.

Although having said that people don't lie online so that's silly of me to be so sceptical :jester:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Someone pointed out Gina (I wasnt even aware of the controversy) at Cheltenham and I have to say for anyone getting whipped up into a frenzy I can assure you that it really isnt worth it unless you have a thing for anemic, rather ugly crack whore look alikes.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Rougvie said:
Someone pointed out Gina (I wasnt even aware of the controversy) at Cheltenham and I have to say for anyone getting whipped up into a frenzy I can assure you that it really isnt worth it unless you have a thing for anemic, rather ugly crack whore look alikes.

Thats a bit harsh. I have met her and she does not fit that description.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Nibble said:
Thats a bit harsh. I have met her and she does not fit that description.

Thanks Nibble, glad someone's sticking up for me.

I also have never been associated with crack or whores.

And I am anaemic. I think it's rather rude to take the piss out of people for a medical condition that they have no control over. Unfortunately, such a condition makes me pale, and this is made worse with the contrast of my mediterranean features (dark hair, eyes etc).

Can I just point out, that threads, such as this, head in my direction. In an attempt to defend myself, I am forced to draw attention this way. :shootself

It's not my fault that my name was put in this thread title.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
readingstockport said:
She is however an attention whore and amazingly good at dragging any and every thread onto the subject of her. :nono:

Its called attention seeking and she is very good at it when all the kids bite.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Rougvie said:

Not really any need for that is there. There are some really pathetic people on here that cant keep comments like that to themselves. Ive also met Gina and she isn't like that at all.

Last edited:

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
readingstockport said:
She is however an attention whore and amazingly good at dragging any and every thread onto the subject of her. :nono:

its nsc alot of people are attention seeking.

who really cares anyway?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Its my opinion, if it offends anyone then I couldnt really give a f***.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The only reason Gina gets attention on here is that a lot of people encourage it because they want the thrill of actually interacting with a real live girl. Ok she may flirt a bit online but a lot of people here lap it up. Absaloutely no need for anyone to start getting personal about looks etc -esp when I seriously doubt there are many Brad Pitt lookalikes knocking around on this board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here