Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gina Has got compitition

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Rougvie said:
Its my opinion, if it offends anyone then I couldnt really give a f***.

In reality, you're posting provacative comments. You seem to be the one seeking attention by doing so.

Anyone who makes any post is seeking attention. So yes, fine, I'm an attention seeker, aren't we all. Now let's all just forget about it.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ginadim said:
In reality, you're posting provacative comments. You seem to be the one seeking attention by doing so.

Anyone who makes any post is seeking attention. So yes, fine, I'm an attention seeker, aren't we all. Now let's all just forget about it.

Don't get drawn into it mate, it ain't worth it!!

The wind up merchants on here - just love a good reel in....or keyboard cowboys, round em up, ride em in....

Small things amuse small brains!! :blush:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble said:
The only reason Gina gets attention on here is that a lot of people encourage it because they want the thrill of actually interacting with a real live girl. Ok she may flirt a bit online but a lot of people here lap it up. Absaloutely no need for anyone to start getting personal about looks etc -esp when I seriously doubt there are many Brad Pitt lookalikes knocking around on this board.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Listen, i've been posting on here for 5 or so years, and before then as Aberdeen Seagull in the 'old days', if I wanted to seek attention I would have done so by now, i've seen many many airheads and goons come and go here, it doesnt impress me, nor will it stop me from airing my opinion on ANYTHING.

If you have a genuine medical problem and I have offended you then I I am sorry, lots of people call me a Fat Sweaty twat, it doesnt bother me because I know I am better than them

:)

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Nibble, you're repeating yourself. Or maybe you wanted someone to tell you that you look like Brad Pitt, I don't know.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ginadim said:
Nibble, you're repeating yourself. Or maybe you wanted someone to tell you that you look like Brad Pitt, I don't know.

Far from it!

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Rougvie said:
lots of people call me a Fat Sweaty twat, it doesnt bother me because I know I am better than them

:)

You should give lessons on how to boost self esteem to teenage girls. Seriously, more people should be like you. :)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
ginadim said:
Thanks Nibble, glad someone's sticking up for me.

I also have never been associated with crack or whores.

And I am anaemic. I think it's rather rude to take the piss out of people for a medical condition that they have no control over. Unfortunately, such a condition makes me pale, and this is made worse with the contrast of my mediterranean features (dark hair, eyes etc).

Can I just point out, that threads, such as this, head in my direction. In an attempt to defend myself, I am forced to draw attention this way. :shootself

It's not my fault that my name was put in this thread title.

Hey, I started this thread and it was meant as nothing more than a bit of fun, i have seen Gina and she most certainly does not represent anything nasty that a poster has said above, I am sorry Gina, if i had even though anyone would have put anything so nasty i can assure you i would not have started the thread.

I have not read anything below the post that Gina has left (se above) so i am not yet sure what others are saying, i sure hope its not more crap though.

My apologies Gina

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
hitony said:
Hey, I started this thread and it was meant as nothing more than a bit of fun, i have seen Gina and she most certainly does not represent anything nasty that a poster has said above, I am sorry Gina, if i had even though anyone would have put anything so nasty i can assure you i would not have started the thread.

I have not read anything below the post that Gina has left (se above) so i am not yet sure what others are saying, i sure hope its not more crap though.

My apologies Gina

No worries. Have you noticed the sheep round you acting oddly today? Les is coming to Cardiff in 30 mins. Should be just out the Severn Tunnel by now. Beware any ladies in South Glamorgan!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
ginadim said:
No worries. Have you noticed the sheep round you acting oddly today? Les is coming to Cardiff in 30 mins. Should be just out the Severn Tunnel by now. Beware any ladies in South Glamorgan!

Thanks ;) I did wonder why the sheep were backing up against the walls :sheep: :D

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Meade's_Ball said:
Liar!
Yeah, you're a liar!
You will burn our hearts out
And eat our souls.
Turn us into you, turn us into you
Cos you're a liar! A liar.

And I'll keep lying...I like it.

Totally correct referance sir!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports