Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
2006080700210951.jpg

Let hope this isn't the scene tomorrow!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I'm going, got my ticket today. Was unsure of if to attend or not until i saw Saturday's score and positive(ish) reports coming out of it.

I am not meant to finish work at Gatwick till 8pm so need to create a way to get out early. Will be the only chance I get to see the boys this month as I am busy on for the next two Saturdays and in Scotland at the Fringe when the Boston game is on.

Last edited:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
When you get there in the morning just tell your boss that your really ill and then 'struggle' through your day untill lunchtime and then say to him that you really cant stay here and if he is anything like a decent boss he will let you go early!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
My boss will see through that, he knows there is an Albion game tomorrow. Seeing as everyone else will be out by 6ish I shall just divert the phone to my mobile and naff off about an hour before kick off.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Just paid 24 f***ing 50 for a ticket so I ain't missing this shit.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Went To Rotherham saturday but you can shove Withdean up your arse - felt embarrassed to be honest when on saturday the chant from the Albion at one point was "shit ground no fans" oh dear oh dear oh dear - the sniggered from the non singers ( most of the away end) was deafening.

I might be wrong the Withdean may be rocking come tueday night full to bursting with loud chanting from real fans.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Wont be there. Due to the way the fixture's came out and my shift pattern it means I can't get to a game until Millwall away!

:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here