Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham on Tuesday

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i've got football training so NO I wont be going on tuesday.

D

Deleted member 2719

NO

Only the removal of MM or the backing of MM with a new contract by the board will get me watching again at the Withdean.

Sorry but the guy been given more than enough time to build a football team but decided to destruct it instead last year IMO.

Come on MM prove us wrong and get a togetherness squad of winners playing football on a consistency this year and earn yourself a new contract, because you are the "best Man for the job in this League".

D

Deleted member 2719

The Great Cornholio said:
Wait for the whinging when the "lost my interest" brigade can't get a ticket for a crucial game.

It won't be coming from me.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The Great Cornholio said:
Wait for the whinging when the "lost my interest" brigade can't get a ticket for a crucial game.

Won't be from me either.

There again I'm only a part time BAD fan anyway :wave: :rolleyes:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Shall be seated in what is known as the 'Family Stand'.And from my crap seat I'll take a look at my old seat from which I could see everything and see no-one in it!

Dear Mr.Perry,

Imagine my suprise.............

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'll be there. Wouldn't miss it. Plus one of my sons.

Seagulls!

P.S. Saw Chippy yesterday at the Texaco station in Bolney driving a fairly old white Ford of some kind. Must invest his money in something other than a nice car!

D

Deleted User X18H

fourthteamtillidie said:
Nope- im taking a break from something I have loved for twenty years.

Enough is enough- every relationship has rough patches, and most of the time I stick by thick and thin.

I never felt I could feel lower about our Club than travelling over four hours on a round trip for a home game, but this season just feels like the pits.

Call me fickle, call me what you like but I cant stomach paying £24 to watch third teir football, with no investment in the playing staff and manager who severly doesn't tickle my fancy.

Disgraceful

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I am due to have a meeting with the local cash machine to discuss my bank balance and then i will make a decicion on wether i shall be attending or not!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Well, I safely retrieved my old Golf from its gearbox transplant on Friday (astonishingly quiet, and solid when changeing gears now - almost feels like a new car, rather than a 20 year old one!!), so now I just have to find a way round the roadworks at Shalford and I'll be there!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
goldstone said:

P.S. Saw Chippy yesterday at the Texaco station in Bolney driving a fairly old white Ford of some kind. Must invest his money in something other than a nice car!

What sort of Caravan was he towing?

:D

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Caveman said:
Personally I can not wait. :drink: :clap2:
Same here!
SEAGULLS SEAGULLS SEAGULLS :albion: :albion: :albion: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here