Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham on Tuesday

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
With the "Come And Support Us!" McGhee story on the official site and Martin Perrys plea for Fans to come to Withdean at the fans forum can we take it tickets sales for the Gillingham game are going slow?

Anyone on here more likely to go after Saturday's game?

The club need your support and more importantly your money more than ever with Falmer dragging along!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I will be there as I will ( or at least ) have a ticket for all our games this season including Boston.:wave:

Last edited:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Nope- im taking a break from something I have loved for twenty years.

Enough is enough- every relationship has rough patches, and most of the time I stick by thick and thin.

I never felt I could feel lower about our Club than travelling over four hours on a round trip for a home game, but this season just feels like the pits.

Call me fickle, call me what you like but I cant stomach paying £24 to watch third teir football, with no investment in the playing staff and manager who severly doesn't tickle my fancy.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
B.M.F said:
I will be there as I will ( or at least ) have a ticket for all our games this season including Boston.:wave:

Well thats at least 4 then as I won 2 tickets in the Argus thing which my mates are having. They are in the bus stop stand though so they won't see a thing!

Looking forward to it! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
I was planning to be there anyway.

With three points already and two home games next we could have a start to the season which brings the crowds in. Many people are predicting a mid table finish, but teams can finish mid table in many different ways. Far better to have a good first half to the season with decent crowds and raised expectations,and then fall away, than be stuggling from the start but pulling away to mid table after Christmas.

And if we have a good first half to the season then who says we can't equal it in the second half.:ascarf:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
fourthteamtillidie said:
Nope- im taking a break from something I have loved for twenty years.

Enough is enough- every relationship has rough patches, and most of the time I stick by thick and thin.

I never felt I could feel lower about our Club than travelling over four hours on a round trip for a home game, but this season just feels like the pits.

Call me fickle, call me what you like but I cant stomach paying £24 to watch third teir football, with no investment in the playing staff and manager who severly doesn't tickle my fancy.

Wow, I assume that you weren't around during the late 1990s then, otherwise you'd have presumably have hung yourself from the nearest tree.

Maybe you just have a short memory, but I'd suggest having to drive up to Kent's most unpleasant excuse for a town, on a Tuesday evening in the rain, to see a grim parody of an Albion team get battered 4-0 by the likes of Darlington and Mansfield, was far worse than what we're facing right now.

FFS, this season is, at worst, a slightly uninspiring prospect, albeit one that has been brightened a little by yesterday's win. I can't blame people for not being particularly enthused about it, but equally there have been years when you'd have had a great deal more cause to "feel lower", as you put it.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Will be taking up my newly positioned season ticket, yesterday showed me that the team are prepared to give their all in order to do well this season and that they have got last years shocking performances out of their system. That's all you can ask and I will be there supporting them.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Did not renew my season ticket this season. Nothing to do with last season the managment or the club at all.

My girlfriend is expecting a baby soon and due to them not bein 100% sure of her dates it might be anytime soon.

Once baby is here and settled in I will get to a few games. Until then my family comes first.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I will be there enjoying (hopefully) the first of what I expect to be many games over the forthcoming years as a season ticket holder at Withdean (Block E) and one day at Falmer.

I would still be just as motivated to attend on Tuesday if we'd been stuffed 5-0 on Saturday because when it comes right down it, I love this club and will support them through thick and thin forever.

Last edited:

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I would but I have no one to go with as none of my friends who are here have an interest in football and the ones who do are either on holiday or are stayin at uni for the summer.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
AlexFrutos said:
I will be there enjoying (hopefully) the first of what I expect to be many games over the forthcoming years as a season ticket holder at Withdean (Block E) and one day at Falmer.

I would still be just as motivated to attend on Tuesday if we'd been stuffed 5-0 on Saturday because when it comes right down it, I love this club and will support them through thick and thin forever.
:clap: :clap:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Wardywonderland said:
Did not renew my season ticket this season. Nothing to do with last season the managment or the club at all.

My girlfriend is expecting a baby soon and due to them not bein 100% sure of her dates it might be anytime soon.

Once baby is here and settled in I will get to a few games. Until then my family comes first.

TYPICAL !!!!! females spoiling a game of footy !!!!! :lolol:

(i hope mum and baby are just fine, good luck to you all :clap: )

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
brighton_girl87 said:
I would but I have no one to go with as none of my friends who are here have an interest in football and the ones who do are either on holiday or are stayin at uni for the summer.

somehow i think maybe........just maybe.......you might get a couple of offers of company to the games !!! :lolol: :love: :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
brighton_girl87 said:
All the seats around me are taken, but you can sit on my lap if you promise not to fidget.
On second thoughts.........:lolol: ;)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
brighton_girl87 said:

now i find out the 87 in her name is her age :down: :down: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here