Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giggs and Bellamy not singing GSTQ

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
But seeing as it's evident you've already assumed what their reasons are, whatever they say - unless it's exactly what you've prejudged them to be - is not going to satisfy you.

exactly right but aren't you also guilty of making the assumption that I wouldn't consider their reasons before deciding I'm pretty close to the truth anyway?.

Last edited:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Sounds like you've just contradicted yourself.

You're either considering the reasons, or you know the reasons. So which is it?

Cant see any contradiction there,I'm not saying I know the reasons though I reckon I'm not far off the mark. I'm saying I'd consider the reasons they gave before deciding they're most likely bullshitting and yes I was right all along

It's all hypothetical anyway

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Maybe they could whistle along to it, you know: like Daley Thompson did?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I dont care who sings and who doesn't just so long as no-ones trying to make some crappy nationalistic stand.

But that's the whole point of this thread, isn't it?

England v Wales, crappy nationalistic stand v crappy nationalistic stand, even if some / most of it is speculation / imagination.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
But that's the whole point of this thread, isn't it?

England v Wales, crappy nationalistic stand v crappy nationalistic stand, even if some / most of it is speculation / imagination.

What has England got to do with it I thought it was about Welsh players not singing the British national anthem?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
What has England got to do with it I thought it was about Welsh players not singing the British national anthem?

I'm assuming the English players did sing, as they're not being slagged off.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Haven't seen any mention of English players not singing,I haven't watched any of it,I'm with the people who don't think football should be at the Olympics but the opportunity of a bit of an argument coupled with the chance of slagging off the welsh was to good to miss.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Haven't seen any mention of English players not singing,I haven't watched any of it,I'm with the people who don't think football should be at the Olympics but the opportunity of a bit of an argument coupled with the chance of slagging off the welsh was to good to miss.

So you're making an assumption based on something you haven't seen, to do with something you don't care about, and with no evidence.

But in all that, you're still right because you've considered it?

Got you.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
So you're making an assumption based on something you haven't seen, to do with something you don't care about, and with no evidence.

But in all that, you're still right because you've considered it?

Got you.

God ,are you still here. mixing posts out of context is a great way to make yourself look oh so clever or a bit of a nob...in the words of big brother ...you decide.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
They could all sing ' Money , money , money ' instead as they all know that word !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here