Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gifton Noel Williams SIGNS

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Its nice to get someone in and i hope gnw performs well for us - well done DK and Mcghee - and i dont say that too often!:clap: :clap:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Although he has not scored since AUGUST:ohmy: here's hoping his boots are in hot form for the next few weeks.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The day I thought would never happen. On the only day I didn't check out NSC

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'm pleased. Not the best Centre Forward in the world, but by no means the worst. Certainly can't do any worse that our other strikers have done over the past few months.

Looking at the details it looks like we haven't had to cough up too much either, and the deal is only till the end of the season - we wouldn't be able to afford to pay his wages if we go down.

Gives a little bit of hope - however only a bit. We have to win Saturday and hope that Wednesday lose. If those results are reversed we are as good as down.

However, this really should have been done at Christmas though, not 2 weeks before Easter. I know that everybody will say 'we tried but so and so didn't want to come blah blah' but we really didn't try hard enough.

Whem MM let Knight leave (and I personally is glad that he did) - he should have had a suitable replacement lined up.

Good Luck GNW, welcome to Brighton.

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Gifted Noel Williams, as my Watford supporting mate used to call him....:clap:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
looked alright at Stoke last year when he got 2 pens.

Good luck fella work a miracle for us and well buy you a beer

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Just got home, great news!

The best that can happen if he doesn't score goals is CKR will learn from his professional behaviour and perhaps free him up to do the stuff we know he's capable of.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
El Presidente said:
Albion have completed the loan signing of Gifton Noel-Williams from Championship rivals Burnley.

Mark McGhee, wearing an outsize check suit with squirting lapel flower, said, "I am pleased to have finally secured the services of Gifton Noel-Williams. A robust centre forward, Gifton should bring something of what we've been looking for to the forward line and be great foil for one of our young strikers.

"He is the type of player we have been looking for, for some time. Regardless of the fact that it has taken us to now, we're glad to have him here. He will be a replacement for Mark McCammon in the shower.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What on earth is the point, far too little, far too late.

I just picked myself up off the floor, we're staying up! :lolol:

Does it mean we'll get double the goals now with the double barrel surnames? :clap2: :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
This isn't going to save us,the feed back on another site states he has artheritis badly in his legs,the only thing he can do is hold the ball up??? and gives away a lot of free kicks.He is certainly at the end of the road.

Hope he proves wrong,but he it seems is way past his best,very simular to mc cammon i feel but worse:lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
berkshire seagull said:
This isn't going to save us,the feed back on another site states he has artheritis badly in his legs,the only thing he can do is hold the ball up??? and gives away a lot of free kicks.He is certainly at the end of the road.

Hope he proves wrong,but he it seems is way past his best,very simular to mc cammon i feel but worse:lolol:

if the only thing he can do is hold the ball up we will be in a better position

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here