Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gift to the squad from NSC

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
What about an engraved Tankard 'Albion 1 Palase 0' printed on it with the date - you could get a good deal if ordering a bulk order ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yorkie said:
Race will tell you that Guy doesn't like champagne.
McGhee prefers red wine as posted above but otherwise agreed

If anyone is interested in Nsc tshirts, you may have seen some of us wearing BOMB Brighton Official Message Board) polo shirts with a seagull badge and our names on. They cost £15 each and I'll get in contact with the person to find out where he got them from.

I think you're missing the point, Yorkie.
If ever there was a case if 'it's the thought that counts'. It's this time.
I can't imagine there are that many supporters groups prepared to shower their team with gifts, after winning 1 game in October.

I couldn't agree more champers & whiskey, would be fantastic & show the team how proud we are.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just as a little aside, a sign has been ordered to put on the clock where it usually says "For Sale" or "Welcome Micky" etc.

It will read:

THANKS LADS 18/10/05

Not much room for anything else or it would be too small to read!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
How about just a GESTURE and not showering them with gifts after, when it comes down to it, was one victory. Maybe a nice big cake with a message on or just a little keepsake for them all? The money could surely be used better than rewarding the squad for doing their job, which they get paid to do anyway.

I'm not being a scrooge or owt, it meant a lot to me too but what if they win again in a month on tele. Will we be buying them gifts then too?

ChapmansThe Saviour said:

I'm not being a scrooge or owt, it meant a lot to me too but what if they win again in a month on tele. Will we be buying them gifts then too?

No, because we will already have made our point.

I like the engraved tankard idea, something they can keep.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lokki 7 said:
No, because we will already have made our point.

I like the engraved tankard idea, something they can keep.

...and you can get some NSCerc to present them to the team before a game...

I suggest some of our "top boys":clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: can present them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Maybe a nice big cake with a message on
What an EXCELLENT idea, Chappers.
I reckon we should give them a giant cake, with you concealed inside, stripped down to a catgut g-string. The cake can be presented to the team onn the pitch before the Ipswich game at Withers - you can then burst out, scream "COOOEEE" and have Paul McShane lick some icing off your nipples or something.

Just as a gesture, like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here