Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gift to the squad from NSC

Stumpy Tim

beorhthelm said:
Isnt it about time there was a NSC shirt? Well why not use this as an oppurtunity to start one up.

Then, have a batch printed with every NSC users name (or maybe the regulars whatever). Then each of the players tonight can have a signed momento from NSC :clap2:

Now there's a quality idea! We could sell NSC T-shirts to people on this board too.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Referee!!! said:
Champange for the players, and whisky for Mark Mcghee :clap2:

I'll go with that - and could we start an appreciation thread so that everyone who was there (and Easy 10) can add a few words of thanks - it can then be printed off and handed over with the bubbly.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ac gull said:
Donate a grand of it to the players fund for the end of season trip abroad - normally they fund this from the "fines kitty" re late for training etc - and then pay the balance themselves

Only problem with this is its not until the end of the season when McShane will have gone back and its possible other heros from last night might have left.

It needs to be something for now while its all fresh in the minds to show how much last night meant to the fans.

Therefore the case of champers is a good idea, plus a bottle of whisky, and a massive bargin bucket for Tank

Dandyman

In London village.
gazwag said:
Only problem with this is its not until the end of the season when McShane will have gone back and its possible other heros from last night might have left.

It needs to be something for now while its all fresh in the minds to show how much last night meant to the fans.

Therefore the case of champers is a good idea, plus a bottle of whisky, and a massive bargin bucket for Tank

:clap2:

And a letter to McShane asking him PLEASE to stay with us.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
gazwag said:

I like that idea

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
How about just sending a card saying thank-you to each of the players along with a bottle of bubbly?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wardywonderland said:
How about just sending a card saying thank-you to each of the players along with a bottle of bubbly?

That's the one.

Whiskey for MM though.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Simster said:
A case of champagne sent to the training ground and a cheque to the charidee of their choice.

An excellent idea.

(How about a very small bunch of very sour grapes to Mr. Dowie, too? With instructions not to let his "players" eat them all at once.)

;)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Wardywonderland said:

I like this one and the chairty too.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wardywonderland said:

Agree, or the charity one.

No offence, but if they want to go to Magaluf at the end of the season I'm sure they can afford it.

I'm sure our sentiments would be more than neatly expressed by a card and a few bottles on our behalf- it's the thought that counts after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here