Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gift to the squad from NSC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC has a bit of cash in the bank. Not sure how much but somewhere around £3k right now, I think.

I think it would be nice to send something to the players in light of tonight's fantastic result.

Can people make some suggestions below and I'll sort it out sharpish.

Obvious one is a case of champagne. What else....?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
A pint of whisky, for every man on the pitch in a white shirt

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't have in mind blowing the whole £3k now as I'll then be paying £80 a month to host NSC again.

But a donation to a fund would be an option but I honestly don't think that United would sell or we could afford.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The easiest way to generate a lot of cash for the McShane fund is to click on that poker advert up in the top right, join, and put $10 into your account. That could earn NSC around £100. Given the NSC bandwidth pot is at sufficient level to keep paying for the site for a few years, all money could go straight into a '40 note' type fund.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...how about making a sporting gesture to Palace, buy a new pair of pyjamas for Kiraly, I reckon he must have soiled the ones he wore this evening beyond cleaning...

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Donate a grand of it to the players fund for the end of season trip abroad - normally they fund this from the "fines kitty" re late for training etc - and then pay the balance themselves

Or how about establishing the NSC "goal of the season award" and giving this to McShane - this can then be an annual award we vote on at the end of each season - trophy then acts as a permanent annual reminder of the "1-0 at palace 18/10/05 trophy" to be presented by Gerry Ryan at a Kerry testimonial event?!

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Brilliant idea. How about decide on a figure, and ask the club which local charity they would like to doante it too? That way we can share a little bit of our happiness with others ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Isnt it about time there was a NSC shirt? Well why not use this as an oppurtunity to start one up.

Then, have a batch printed with every NSC users name (or maybe the regulars whatever). Then each of the players tonight can have a signed momento from NSC :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ac gull said:
Donate a grand of it to the players fund for the end of season trip abroad - normally they fund this from the "fines kitty" re late for training etc - and then pay the balance themselves

I like that idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here