Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gift for the Albion ticket office

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Absolute gems. It's when they telephone you, sometimes in the evening, if they think you may have a problem. That certainly exceeds the customer's expectation !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't belive all of the NONSENSE I'm reading on this thread. WTF?

The ticket office are a SHAMBLES. Absolute rubbish service, and generally an utter DISGRACE. I'm sure that's what I've read on here anyway...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I never really have any dealings with them as my Dad always picks up the tickets so I'd be really interested to hear some more examples of why they're so great.
What have they done for you?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
After my experience today after the presentation, Paul deserves a medal!! Went way beyond the call in terms of time spent with us/ professional attitude, even when his wife was calling him home!

Was wondering about a petition like letter to TB, underlining what an immense job that man does.

With lots of us signing, might help at his next pay review!!

Wife calling him home during work hours.....sounds like he's had his RISE already !

Oct 10, 2009
Brighton BN1 6GD
Most of the time great, and happy to contribute, but despite 3 requests, still haven't received Falmer pack, they completely got our Prioirty wrong - had us 4 but ST for 11 years, and Alive & Kicking, & only having our presentation next week. Bit annoyed & please don't let it go to those who organised the Amex ST shambles.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The gift was well received by the ticket office who passed on all their thanks to everyone at NSC.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gtreat stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here