Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gift for the Albion ticket office

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
He's a star, and so is his team. Walked in, stood for about ten minutes in a queue to get a Peterboro away ticket, walked up. Easy stuff! All done fast, no troubles. Just how it should be. Slick operation they've got there given the circumstances. I buy online now just to save them having to deal with ANOTHER face to face because if it helps them get through more customers face to face and keep things smooth then i'm happy to pay an extra two quid.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Paul is an absolute acrobat - he bends over backwards all the time. Brilliant service.
Other organisations would do well to send their call centre supervisors to the ticket office to see how it should be done.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brilliant idea. The ticket office , in my opinion has transformed from a "Am I bothered ?" set up into a professionally run outfit we can all be proud of.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
They are top top people who have dealt with a difficult workload in the last year very very well. The attractive addition of the blonde one is also an added bonus!

I can't remember the name, but I know he's a Plymuff supporter. :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The ticket office and shop have always been helpful and efficient to me, I don't think they realise how much they are appreciated. An asset to the club :clap:

steve-c

as all above, top team, top service, deserve a big pat on the back from TB , as they make a massive impression on people as some of the above comments show.

well done to bozza as well.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Totally agree with all the positive comments - the ticketing team are fantastic, let down only by crap online booking software which means they're flat-out when people are then forced to call the ticket office in frustration. Always helpful and understanding. VVG.

The season ticket ticket staff were awesome, too. Scottish Paul, Scottish Alan and all :clap:

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
We (A21) have dropped a gift (booze,chocs) in for them each season for some time. The staff are simply superb, in often testing circumstances. I've had cause to cringe on occasion when I've seen and heard what they have to put up from some people (phone and in person).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can I just add the name of Catherine to this thread. She works in the ticket Office and is really an excellent example of how the Ticket office is currently run. extremely efficient and the patience of a saint!!!

I would also like to pay tribute to Julie Harris who worked for the ticket office for many years. She was really excellent and some of the stuff she had to put up with from so called Albion fans would have tried the patience of Mother Theresa.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
would also like to pay tribute to Julie Harris who worked for the ticket office for many years. She was really excellent and some of the stuff she had to put up with from so called Albion fans would have tried the patience of Mother Theresa.

good point....I understand she also had to put up with a lot of **** from some within the club

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
perhaps we should have bought them a couple of extra phone lines.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here