• Only care about Engerlund

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • goal line technology

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dandyman

In London village.
Country of choice for anyone still wanting to cheer on a team in South Africa or just a sign of desperation ?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Ghana winning the WC will make me richer to the tune of £400, so abso-f***ing-lutely will I be supporting them from here on in

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm supporting Ghana and Japan now - two countries who have shown how football should be played - and with players who seem to have genuine pride in playing for their country.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Definitely want Ghana to do well, Asamoah Gyan is one of the stars of the World Cup, way better than Rooney, mind you, which strikers haven't been?...

Holland are my other choice largely because I've had a little wager on them.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
They get my support but I fear Uruguay will be too wily for them.

Also Andre Ayew is missing through suspension and he's been superb so far.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ghana
Japan
Uruguay

in that order.

I wouldn't be upset for the Germans or Argies to win either, because they're both playing great football - I'd rather either of them won ahead of bloody Brazil.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
In order Argentina, Uruguay, Chile / Brazil - South America all the way for me.... I explained why in a previous post but got squarely abused for being pretentious and then dismissed as an ex-pat so I think I'll leave it there.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I will mostly be supporting the Argies. It does make me feel a bit dirty but I put money on them before the start and they are a perfect team for the non committed, poor defence and brilliant attack, you feel even if the opponents score three they will score 4, 5 or 6.

I have also warmed slightly to Maradona, again I never in my life thought I would say that. Its a bit like saying "Norman Whiteside isn't a complete :tosser:"

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Holland. If the African teams are scoring goals for the whole of africa, or are representing Africas dreams, then I am picking a country based on ethnic and geographic proximity too.

Dandyman

In London village.
Holland. If the African teams are scoring goals for the whole of africa, or are representing Africas dreams, then I am picking a country based on ethnic and geographic proximity too.

Not Germany, then ?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Not Germany, then ?

unless its moved closer (and god knows they've tried) no its still holland. surprised no one has done a nerdy 'its the netherlands actually holland is a province' yet. still reeling from yesterday i suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here