Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

getting tix for the Liverpool end

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Money is a big issue, so i would be treating them to any tickets, so would you, rather than I get tickets for Liverpool playing down here, that i pay for a weekend trip to Liverpool? Would that satisfy you peeps?!!

yes, frankly, sounds like a much better plan for Liverpool fans, big, small, enthusiatic or just indifferent.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
perhaps change your avatar to Dopey?

or does it really have to pointed out to you?

......ok then

look at BoF's avatar.......

Erm, yes I got that thanks. Just out of interest, do you not think it's a little dopey of yourself to propose assisting Liverpool fans in purchasing tickets in the Brighton end on a Brighton forum? Are you at all surprised by the reaction?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Erm, yes I got that thanks. Just out of interest, do you not think it's a little dopey of yourself to propose assisting Liverpool fans in purchasing tickets in the Brighton end on a Brighton forum? Are you at all surprised by the reaction?

fair points, admittedly it was a stupid question in retrospect!

tbh though, i'm surprised that Liverpool (supposedly) will scramble madly over the 3375 tickets available to them, would expect a few gaps in there.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This is easily the worst thread I've ever seen on this site.

Someone asking if two "big liverpool fans" who've never been to anfield can get tickets in the away end through the hosting club.

If this is serious and not a wind up, herecomesaregular and his big liverpool fan mates need to consider a full lobotomy or at the very least committing suicide for the good of the human species.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here