Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

getting tix for the Liverpool end

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've got season tix but have a couple of friends who are big Liverpool fans. Will it be possible for me to buy tickets for them in the South stand through the Queens Rd club shop?

What a stupid question

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
some of you lot are precious beyond belief!

where were you at the rearranged York City game? i didn't see you there - so i don't consider you REAL Albion fans anyway.

thanks for the actual info from people, i was assuming it was a lost cause tbh (and yes a stupid question) but was feeling lazy so turned to the oricle that is NSC. cheers. will have to decide whether they can sit next to me (oh no i might be depriving REAL albion fans of a ticket!).

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Tell them to f*** off

There is a waiting list by true Albion fans who cant get in to Amex so why should plastic liverpool fans

If they are liverpool fans why cant they get tickets in their own end!! Rant over!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

where were you at the rearranged York City game....ticket!).

Yep I was. Don't remember seeing any Liverpool fans on that Thursday morning though. What's your point?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If these people are as big a Fan as they think they are, they shouldnt have any problems getting in the away end....Yes..or no?

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne

where were you at the rearranged York City game? i didn't see you there - so i don't consider you REAL Albion fans anyway.

I was f***ing a fat bird for the Albion....... No chance of getting tickets!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i think i'd like to change my original post to "enthusiastic " Liverpool fans as the three letter B-word seems to be upsetting some of you terribly.

Whatever they are you show precious little knowledge of football as no club ever sells tickets in their away end for the opposition they just send the tickets to the club that are visiting them and let them sell them.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
hmm, that was a bit slow - was expecting the first knobhead comment to come in more quickly than that, poor effort.

(they're just teenagers btw, you tool)

So you believe two teenage Liverpool fans from Brighton should have preference over two teenage Liverpool fans who live in Liverpool and go to Liverpool games at home then ?

herecomesaregular

Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
So you believe two teenage Liverpool fans from Brighton should have preference over two teenage Liverpool fans who live in Liverpool and go to Liverpool games at home then ?

"no after you sir, i am so undeserving"

edit -money has no preference, who pays first wins - unless you would like a questionnaire before each ticket is sold? Bet you got your knickers in a right twist about the Olympic tickets farce!

Last edited:

herecomesaregular

Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Whatever they are you show precious little knowledge of football as no club ever sells tickets in their away end for the opposition they just send the tickets to the club that are visiting them and let them sell them.

that's wrong, i've bought away end tickets through the oppositions box office somewhere in the last few years, just rang them up and they sent them to me. conveniently, i can't remember which tinpot northern club it was though!

herecomesaregular

Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Fairly certain that Miss Piggy and Kermit don't post on NSC. However they are "enthusiastic" Liverpool fans so perhaps you will see them at the game.

actually, i'd like to downgrade them again from "enthusiastic" to "well.... they've never been to Liverpool; they've never seen Liverpool play live; they've only ever been to one football league match; they do actually play football for county level and they consider themselves Liverpool fans from watching football on the tele"

Money is a big issue, so i would be treating them to any tickets, so would you, rather than I get tickets for Liverpool playing down here, that i pay for a weekend trip to Liverpool? Would that satisfy you peeps?!!

p.s - i've never actually met them they are kids of friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here