Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting the train when Falmer opens

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Whoah!!! When did that happen? Are you part of the clique Dave?

I have always been a part of the clique...that is why I haven't had an invite to look around Falmer.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If people were prepared to walk that distance then I think Moulsecoomb would be more likely - it's bigger and even the furthest part is probably only about 40 minutes away. .

Excellent idea. Its nice and secure in Moulsecombe.:thumbsup:

burnt_out_car.JPG

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Excellent idea. Its nice and secure in Moulsecombe.:thumbsup:

Moulsecoomb's fine. In more than 25 years there, my dad only had his car nicked once. It's nowhere near as bad as it's painted.

Wouldn't recommend an away supporter park there though.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
wasn't there talk of coaches bringing fans from all over sussex for every home game? gotta be at least 20 small towns or villages that could fill a coach every other week. Meet at the local pub at around 3 hours before kick off, have a few beers with your mates, jump on the coach for about 5-8 quid return,then back on the coach to your local again to sit by the fire talking footy all night. Bet the landlords would back that one, sounds good to me

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Moulsecoomb's fine. In more than 25 years there, my dad only had his car nicked once.

How many cars has he had though?
1?

:laugh:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Moulsecoomb's fine. In more than 25 years there, my dad only had his car nicked once.

quality endorsement. most people on most streets have never had their car nicked. :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
quality endorsement. most people on most streets have never had their car nicked. :lolol:

:lolol:

Yes, but you'd have to be unlucky to have it whizzed leaving it there for a few hours every two weeks.

What was really funny about it was that the tealeafs who drove off with it parked in the street outside my place of work. As I started work early, I told my dad that it had been nicked before he'd noticed.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
This thread has been raised too early, problems are only going to be experienced if Championship football is achieved and even then 15,000 is likely to be tops so no need to give it too much thought.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If it is the Upper Lodges car park then you are incorrect, the car park is locked at either 8pm or dusk, whatever comes first. The walk from there is about 20-30 minutes

i stand corrected. i didnt see any last time we were there...but that was 10 years ago...lol

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Moulsecoomb's fine. In more than 25 years there, my dad only had his car nicked once. It's nowhere near as bad as it's painted.

your dad's car is badly painted?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
wasn't there talk of coaches bringing fans from all over sussex for every home game? gotta be at least 20 small towns or villages that could fill a coach every other week. Meet at the local pub at around 3 hours before kick off, have a few beers with your mates, jump on the coach for about 5-8 quid return,then back on the coach to your local again to sit by the fire talking footy all night. Bet the landlords would back that one, sounds good to me

I here someone trying to run coaches from the heath it might even pick up in bugs whole and pick up some inbreads from stone pound not sure if thats hassocks or Hurst??????? roll on falmer:amex::bhasign:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004

Well no-one likes to nick a burning car, do they?

Oct 25, 2003
imagine the moaning if we'd ended up at sheepcote valley, waterhall or toads hall

there's a train station RIGHT NEXT TO OUR STADIUM

jesus wept

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
In fairness to Timmy, Platform 5 at lewis is Bi-drirectional. I'm not sure about after Brighton but there is some truth to what he's saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here