Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting married tomorrow

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
eastlondonseagull said:
A fair few people think you're still getting married tomorrow, matey! :lolol: :lolol:

I can't even say, 'well at least the weather will be better, this time'.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Stat Brother said:
Well virtually a whole year has past since this thread, & I'm after advise again.

This time it's anniversary present.

I was all set with what to get Wifey, then she moved the goal posts, deciding it would be a nice touch to keep the presents in keeping with the anniversary. So therefore her present has to be paper based.

Other than scribbling, in crayon, 'consider yourself annulled', on a sheet of A4, I'm out of ideas.

So any help would be greated appreciated.

Congratulations!

I am probably going to really embarrass my husband now but I'll carry on regardless -

We have always kept our anniversary presents to the 'theme'. For our first he made a 'pass the parcel' type thing for me. Only I didn't have to pass it and got to open each layer myself.

The paper on the outside was a newspaper from our wedding day, then the sheets inside were plain craft paper that he wrote messages to me on - memories from our first year, silly things that only mean something to us, his hopes for our future etc. In each section he had silly small gifts like - my favourite sweets from childhood (parma violets), a postcard from our honeymoon destination that he'd written a message on, a paper bookmark. All really small inexpensive things.

The final gift inside was some Angela O Kelly paper jewellery and a paper scroll that he'd written a love letter thing on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks for that Starry, I didn't know such things as nice/good paper jewellery existed.
After a quick google scan, I feel a lot more enthused (sp) now, & think I have a chance of sorting something out tomorrow.

Cheers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Buy her a news paper :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here