Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
you shouldnt have got married mate :nono:

shouldve just found a woman you didnt like and buy them a house :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Make sure you've got a GOOD Solicitor..........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kick off's @ 3pm we have an outside chance with the weather, although it will be blowing a gail. (cue bad jokes).

I'm off now, so once again thank you all.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Stst Brother said:
Kick off's @ 3pm we have an outside chance with the weather, although it will be blowing a gail. (cue bad jokes).

I'm off now, so once again thank you all.

It's not too late, run for it! :ohmy:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well virtually a whole year has past since this thread, & I'm after advise again.

This time it's anniversary present.

I was all set with what to get Wifey, then she moved the goal posts, deciding it would be a nice touch to keep the presents in keeping with the anniversary. So therefore her present has to be paper based.

Other than scribbling, in crayon, 'consider yourself annulled', on a sheet of A4, I'm out of ideas.

So any help would be greated appreciated.

Stat Brother said:
Well virtually a whole year has past since this thread, & I'm after advise again.

I was all set with what to get Wifey, then she moved the goal posts, deciding it would be a nice touch to keep the presents in keeping with the anniversary. So therefore her present has to be paper based.

Other than scribbling, in crayon, 'consider yourself annulled', on a sheet of A4, I'm out of ideas.

I got my missus airline tickets on our first anniversary, paper you see.

I booked us a cheap flight to Europe on Ryanair.
To Reims, in the Champagne district of France - they don't fly there anymore (corruption problems I think), which is a shame as it 'wor right nice'

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Stat Brother said:

Tomorrow is my 5th wedding anniversary. Apparently it's the turn of "wood".

Naturally I will also be keeping with tradition and Mrs Trufflehound will be receiving some of my wood.

*snigger*

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Good luck matey, I should be doing again for the third time at some point this year.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Stat Brother said:

A fair few people think you're still getting married tomorrow, matey! :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here