Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting excited now

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Heavy rain is ok, it's that fine rain that soaks you right through that you need to keep an eye out for.

Light rain can be deceptive. You think it won't be that bad but after an hour or so of being outside you are regretting not putting a coat on.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When the Olympic torch flame ignites the Olympic cauldron wouldn't it be nice to hear the stadium erupt into singing "Build A Bonfire , Build A Bonfire , Put Bill Archer On The Top , Put Bellotti In The Middle And We're Burn The f***ing Lot" ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Very very big yawn.

Synchronised swimming, BMX biking .... how VERY exciting.

There are 26 sports, so I would have thought that most people could find something that appeals. If not though, you're entitled to be utterly apathetic - I've no problem with that...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can't wait. Till its all f***ing over. Getting ready to laugh when it all goes to shit

...this on the other hand, I do have a problem with. Ignore it by all means, if it's not your thing, but to actively hope things go wrong, and relish that prospect, marks you out as a complete dick.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Have a certain business interest in the event.

Been tough though, and very close at times to going under!

If any of you have an events manager at work, would always appreciate getting in touch!

See signature for unashamed plug...I have been working on this for three years so please excuse me...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
...this on the other hand, I do have a problem with. Ignore it by all means, if it's not your thing, but to actively hope things go wrong, and relish that prospect, marks you out as a complete dick.

To act like a pompous twat and initiate abuse to someone on an internet forum marks you out as a pompous twat

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How do they get the flame over from ancient Greece then. Don't tell me they put in on an airplane .....I can't get on a plane with a cigarette lighter but they can take a naked flame on...... It's bloody dangerous if you ask me.

Sep 1, 2010
How do they get the flame over from ancient Greece then. Don't tell me they put in on an airplane .....I can't get on a plane with a cigarette lighter but they can take a naked flame on...... It's bloody dangerous if you ask me.

They use a submarine :) not a plane

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here