Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting excited now

Sep 1, 2010
I know which hotel and what date that vid was filmed :thumbsup: GREAT editing mate!!!

... bates-motel1.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To act like a pompous twat and initiate abuse to someone on an internet forum marks you out as a pompous twat

People have put years of their lives into making those two weeks a success. Tens of thousands of volunteers are giving up three weeks to help it run smoothly. Hundreds of businesses are banking on a successful games. Most of the country is hoping we put on a decent show.

A few spiteful individuals on the other hand, just sit at home making snidey comments, hoping things go wrong. I think that's pretty pathetic. If you find that opinion pompous, I can live with that.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They use a submarine :) not a plane

You,re fibbing, it's coming in on a BA plane.
Can,t say I,d be happy if some big hairy arsed Greek in a mini skirt nicked my window seat whilst waving around an oversized candle.
Trust me I,d be on to the first stewardess in the cabin to complain.

You listening Zeus !

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I can't get excited about the Olympics. Doubt if I'll even watch much of it. It's going to be great for the economy but fear terrorists could target the games.

Surely the OP seeing his new baby born recently must be his proudest moment? Not some overhyped sporting event. :shrug:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I can't get excited about the Olympics. Doubt if I'll even watch much of it. It's going to be great for the economy but fear terrorists could target the games.

Surely the OP seeing his new baby born recently must be his proudest moment? Not some overhyped sporting event. :shrug:

WTF has that got to do with anything you complete f***ing idiot, how about you stop with the digs as ya still crying about the forum contacting the police as ya pming people telling them you going to kill ya self the cry when people try and help ya f***ing idiot, what the f*** has my son being born got to do with me being excited about the olympics really u complete f***ing knob, taking my son to see the Olympic flame will be amazing once in a life time event.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
WTF has that got to do with anything you complete f***ing idiot, how about you stop with the digs as ya still crying about the forum contacting the police as ya pming people telling them you going to kill ya self the cry when people try and help ya f***ing idiot, what the f*** has my son being born got to do with me being excited about the olympics really u complete f***ing knob, taking my son to see the Olympic flame will be amazing once in a life time event.

Chill. Your post above confirms everything about what an unpleasant person you really are. There was certainly no need to swear at me and as for putting private stuff on a public board that's overstepping the line completely (something absolutely awful happened in my family around that time). No wonder nobody will employ you with a temperament like yours.

I'm leaving it at that and won't respond to any of your posts in future.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Chill. Your post above confirms everything about what an unpleasant person you really are. There was certainly no need to swear at me and as for putting private stuff on a public board that's overstepping the line completely (something absolutely awful happened in my family around that time). No wonder nobody will employ you with a temperament like yours.

I'm leaving it at that and won't respond to any of your posts in future.

Thank f*** for that, we all have hard shit happen don't mean we go asking for help to people but when we get it give nothing about abuse to the people that do, ur nothing but a attention seeker and I genuinely would never give you the time of day again as you have no idea the efforts people went to to make sure you was safe.

As for not posting this shit here if ya had not stopped digging me out every day since that day the maybe I wouldn't but tbh ya give shitty remarks all time so I have decided to let go. I still have your pms by the way and il never delete them.

Tulip

May 3, 2008
Brighton
Have a certain business interest in the event.

Been tough though, and very close at times to going under!

If any of you have an events manager at work, would always appreciate getting in touch!

See signature for unashamed plug...I have been working on this for three years so please excuse me...

Im a freelance event manager, pm with any questions!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Thank f*** for that, we all have hard shit happen don't mean we go asking for help to people but when we get it give nothing about abuse to the people that do, ur nothing but a attention seeker and I genuinely would never give you the time of day again as you have no idea the efforts people went to to make sure you was safe.

As for not posting this shit here if ya had not stopped digging me out every day since that day the maybe I wouldn't but tbh ya give shitty remarks all time so I have decided to let go. I still have your pms by the way and il never delete them.

What PM's are these, and when, you only joined a few weeks ago :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here