Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getafe match thread

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m fairly sure that your words have been marked by us dozens of times over the last couple of years.

3/10 was my mark

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I'm glad to see that the absence of a livestream is highlighting the wonderful entertainment that Warren Aspinall brings to the commentary.

We old gits have been enjoying his output with Johnny Cantor on Radio Sussex for years. Very underrated.

Note, he's just said Tossard. Marvelous!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
mine only works in phone - not on laptop, no ideas why this is the case

I couldn’t get it from the club site on Safari, but it worked on the Albion app.

All the moans about wanting it free, when the club has lost millions in the past 17 months!

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm glad to see that the absence of a livestream is highlighting the wonderful entertainment that Warren Aspinall brings to the commentary.

We old gits have been enjoying his output with Johnny Cantor on Radio Sussex for years. Very underrated.

Note, he's just said Tossard. Marvelous!

How's he pronounced Getafe?
Gaddafi :lol:

Very familiar stuff, we’ve had more of the ball, no cutting edge in final third and lost a set piece. Groundhog dias

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
so poor of the club not showing it tonight just goes to show we not classed ad fans anymore only customers

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

I may be wrong but possibly it isn’t the club’s fault at all. Palace weren’t allowed to stream their game against Watford and the reason given might well apply to your game as well.

“This is due to the match falling on the same day the 21/22 Championship season starts, meaning there is a UK-wide broadcasting blackout set by UEFA.”

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Seems like Warren is moonlighting on the Argus website - "Trissard" has come on for Mac Allister. If he'd said Tossard we'd have know for sure it was him!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I may be wrong but possibly it isn’t the club’s fault at all. Palace weren’t allowed to stream their game against Watford and the reason given might well apply to your game as well.

“This is due to the match falling on the same day the 21/22 Championship season starts, meaning there is a UK-wide broadcasting blackout set by UEFA.”

The charity shield was televised.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Brentfords game is available and so is Leeds' so that argument is pants.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Are their games being shown on their clubs site?

Or are you referring to illegal feeds? Obviously I used the latter to watch the game, but the club couldn’t show it on their own media.
Brentford game was on BT sport's !!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
I couldn’t get it from the club site on Safari, but it worked on the Albion app.

All the moans about wanting it free, when the club has lost millions in the past 17 months!

It’s been up £50m in recent days. Considering it’s a 10th anniversary the club should be ashamed of itself.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Played shite - check.
Hit the woodwork - check.
No goal scored - check.

It's deja vu all over again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here