Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get your arses up to Peterborough on Tuesday...

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Not to Worthing you ignorant twat.

Why not just stop getting off on hounding people and shut the hell up and don't reply if you don't like what someone is saying.

:laugh: not my fault you live in a shit hole little boy, stop getting your knickers in a twist.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Is it easy to park near the ground ? or anyone know where to park ? Luckily I am on a course only 20 miles away so going to my first ever mid-week away (if you don't count the time we played reading on a friday).

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I WILL be there :)

new ground for me , apparently quite a decent day out and we are looking better at away than we are at home

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Can't be arsed.

Went to Leeds and saw a pile of shit and spineless performance.

Not prepared to waste a half day's holiday on the off-chance we play better against Posh.

Fingers crossed we win though obviously...

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
I'm going and I can't wait.
It will be my first match for a while and I'm only just over an hour away.
I wouldn't be going if it was on a saturday.
I just hope we get a win and play well - fingers crossed.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It's a real shame this game isn't the following Tuesday as that would have fitted in nicely with half-term then, and three or four of us would definately have been going. As it is, I'll have to make do with SCR instead.

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by plymouth nige
Full car from Plymouth on its way!!

is there who is the 4th person?

-----
Me - I'm a fat git!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Looking seriously unlikely now. Was trying to arrange some work meetings in the area, for the Wednesday morning [which means I get the fuel and hotel and all food on expenses :thumbsup:] but looks like I'm going to have to be in Cardiff instead :down:

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
I'll be there, but its going to be an incredibly painful experience unless i can nab a lift back to Brighton afterwards.

I've posted on the 'away travel' section, but in case anyone missed it - pm me if you can help with a lift back from Peterbro, cheers :thumbsup:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can't see too many making the journey I'm afraid, Champions League Matchday 3 is on the box which always has a determental impact on domestic attendances and what with our recent run I think there will only be 3-400.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not a CHANCE in hell.

COMEDY selections means whats the f***ing point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here