Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get your arses up to Peterborough on Tuesday...

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
look on football ground guide. and stop acting like a 12 year old girl, i'm sure mummy will leave dinner in the dog :thumbsup:

My word what a mature response, nothing like a 12 year old whatsoever.

I have been looking on tehre but I'm crap with computers, and it gets in at like 4 in the mornin for me and I have college the next day :S, train is probably too expensive anyway.

Anyone know how much it costs for club coach?

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
My word what a mature response, nothing like a 12 year old whatsoever.

I have been looking on tehre but I'm crap with computers, and it gets in at like 4 in the mornin for me and I have college the next day :S, train is probably too expensive anyway.

Anyone know how much it costs for club coach?

what do you mean you're crap with computers? go on football ground guide.

train gets in at 3am and shouldn't be more than 30 quid and having college the next day is not an excuse.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Gotta work wich is a bumma as i like the atmos at posh,so ile just have to make do with saturdays long haul

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I will be there as ever, remaining faithful to Brighton and Hove Albion's greatest ever manager, unlike many of you CRETINS.

sorry but i can't let this go, really? Sarcasm does not come across well in type

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Sensible reaction is to side with Bozzza. It seems quite clear that we need a season to pull it together, as Micky did first time around.

However...I have not been to many of the games on this bad run we've been on...I've been playing Satdi league footy and hate Withdean anyway. Plus I love Peterborough, it's a decent terrace, good pubs around the ground, sensible ticket prices for a change, Super Al is driving which is always a laugh and it's my birthday week. So going I am.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
would of gone but just havent the motivation right now. Sticking to just home games (as have a season ticket) until things improve.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Back from Poland at 18.45 to London City..no way I can although I would normally as not to far from Arsessex.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Not really easy to do on a week night, plus they are going to tear us to pieces.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
what do you mean you're crap with computers? go on football ground guide.

train gets in at 3am and shouldn't be more than 30 quid and having college the next day is not an excuse.

Not to Worthing you ignorant twat.

Why not just stop getting off on hounding people and shut the hell up and don't reply if you don't like what someone is saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here