Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Martin Perry Back

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Falmer aside the club seems to have gone backwards ever since he moved away from the day to day running.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He would sort the Poyet v Forster thing out for sure. Unlike Brown who seems to just sit on the sidelines.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Hey, don't you have a go at Brown. The Insider will getcha.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
He would sort the Poyet v Forster thing out for sure. Unlike Brown who seems to just sit on the sidelines.

Eh?!

How would you expect him to do that exactly? He strikes me as the sort of person who would hardly say boo to a goose.

Besides, he's the bloody CHIEF EXECUTIVE. If he got involved he would be shot down and told to keep his nose out of on field matters.

What's your obsession with hating Brown? He's hardly top of my dinner party guest list, but give the guy a break - what the hell has this spat got to do with him?!

And you've got it spectacularly wrong in your post anyway - HE HAS GOT INVOLVED!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Perry was the perfect man to run the club, and I hope he becomes more involved again once Falmer is done.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Has done a great job with Falmer but was inclined to take too much notice of NSC:clap2:

Perry has a broader management background than just the football industry. He was brought in for his planning and construction expertise, but he proved to be a very capable all rounder - a popular chief executive.

I doubt this would have made any difference to 'Forstergate' but I too would love to see him running the club's affairs again once we have moved into Falmer.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perry was infinitely preferable to Brown. Far more accesible and affable with the fans.

Last edited:

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
I can't understand why my internet ordered tickets arrive in a handwritten envelope, when inside there is a receipt printed with my name and address. Has Mr Brown not encountered envelopes with windows??

Last edited:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Honestly I don't think things were run very well in the Perry era, and maybe not now either. There may well have been good reasons and mitigating circumstances over the difficult years we have had I grant you, but room for improvement certainly.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Interesting piece with Hearn in the Argus on Friday - Hearn ponted out he was competing for custom with 2 premier league clubs and albion are not with a massive catchment area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here