Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Em Off The Wage Bill Now

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
BensGrandad said:
If this was a perfect world and we had a multi millionaire in charge, roll on 8th Jan 06 (see Withdean and Is thread) I would move on

Not Good enough for this divison

McGammon
Hammond
Robinson
Kuipers

Not Good Enough for Football League

McPhee
Turenzio

Getting Old and need cover/replacing

Oatway
Carpenter
Butters
Dodds
Mayo

Makes a big hole in our squad and people talk about sacking MM.

Hammond and Robinson haven't been up to much this season but will come good.

I'd argue Mcphee and Turienzo are better than Luke 'Donkey' Beckett or Wayne 'Chief' Allisson and both of them score in the football league.

So once we've released these eleven players does that mean theres going to be pop idol style auditions, like football icon but instead of one player pub teams turn up and the winning team become the first ever pub icons?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I fail to see how you can compare the goal scoring record of either Luke Becket and Wayne Allison against that of McPhee and Turienzo. Both have scored many more goals than our two have had shots at goal.

If you read my post correctly you would notice I did say that if we had a multi millionaire financing us that obviously indicates that we would be able to replace those 11 players with better players. Not exactly rocket science I wouldnt have thought.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
BensGrandad said:
I fail to see how you can compare the goal scoring record of either Luke Becket and Wayne Allison against that of McPhee and Turienzo. Both have scored many more goals than our two have had shots at goal.

If you read my post correctly you would notice I did say that if we had a multi millionaire financing us that obviously indicates that we would be able to replace those 11 players with better players. Not exactly rocket science I wouldnt have thought.

Apologies mis read your post :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My point is that I have named 11 players who, if we had the funds, could and should replace, this shows the problems that MM is working under and people are saying sack him.

If father Christmas hands the club £10m to be spent on strenthening the team how many of those 11 would keep their places?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If they are under contract then would we not have to pay considerable amounts to release them from their current deals?

If that is the case we might as well keep them.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
BensGrandad said:
If this was a perfect world and we had a multi millionaire in charge, roll on 8th Jan 06 (see Withdean and Is thread) I would move on

Not Good enough for this divison

McGammon
Hammond
Robinson
Kuipers

Not Good Enough for Football League

McPhee
Turenzio

Getting Old and need cover/replacing

Oatway
Carpenter
Butters
Dodds
Mayo

Makes a big hole in our squad and people talk about sacking MM.

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here